“Absolute heaven”

Ranked #13 of 32 Hotels in Surfers Paradise
Brisbane, Australia
“Absolute heaven”
Reviewed 2 May 2011

My partner and I booked at last minute and secured a great deal. On arrival we were upgraded to an ocean room, 2 brm for an extra $50 which we felt was well worth it. The hotel is new and we could still smell the new carpet etc. We stayed on the 21st floor, beautiful views. As hotel is new, no room service as yet or restaurant but plenty of places to eat within walking distance. Hampers avail from hotel if desired. Residence couldn't be faulted, clean and fresh. Bed was soooo comfortable with wonderful pillows. Self secure parking - $15. Staff were exceptional. Great location - only fault if we had to name one was some noise from party goers on street level but didn't take away from our experience. Such a fantastic place.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank littlesamurai
HiltonSP, General Manager at Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel, responded to this review, 17 May 2011
Dear littlesamurai,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback about your recent stay at Hilton Surfers Paradise on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, particularly the lovely view that you get in one of the Ocean View Deluxe Residences up on the 21st floor.

We are also getting excited about the completion of the Orchid Tower which is due to open in early August, along with Luke Mangan’s Saltgrill restaurant!

Thank you again for your positive feedback, I look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Surfers Paradise in the near future.

David Kelly

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (682)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Bolton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 April 2011

Great hotel, as you would expect with a new build Hilton!

Only small issue with the sound levels coming from the surrounding streets overt the weekend, caused some minor sleep issues but overall what a great place to stay!

1 Thank Jacmac00
HiltonSP, General Manager at Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel, responded to this review, 6 May 2011
Dear Jacmac00,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback regarding your recent stay at Hilton Surfers Paradise.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I regret that you experienced some discomfort regarding noise levels from the street below. The dates that you stayed with us coincided with a particularly busy period for the surrounding Surfers Paradise area. We are currently working closely with surrounding business’ so that we might be able to reduce future impact on our guests over these busy times.

Thank you again for your feedback, we look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Surfers Paradise in the future.

Bundaberg, Australia
Reviewed 25 April 2011

We stayed at the Hilton Residences for 3 days over Easter, our 2nd stay in 6 weeks and certainly will not be our last. We had an ocean view room probably the best view in surfers. The staff could not have done any more for us during our stay they would have to be the most friendliest and courteous of all places we have stayed through out the world.
It was also our 36th wedding Anniversary management and staff made our stay one of the most memorable Anniversary's we have had. Agreat place to stay for what ever reason you will not be dissapointed Location is right in the centre os Surfers just perfect.
Julie & Richard T

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank JulieRichardT
HiltonSP, General Manager at Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel, responded to this review, 5 May 2011
Dear Julie and Richard T,

Thank you posting your feedback regarding your recent stay at Hilton Surfers Paradise.

What a delight to have you stay with us for the celebration of your anniversary! I am glad that our team members were able to ensure that it was an Anniversary that you will not forget.

We look forward to welcoming you back for your third stay in the near future.

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 23 April 2011

We stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment with an ocean view. For me as a mum the best part was the quality of the housekeeping...they washed up, made beds and folded clothes that the kids had left on the floor. Apartments are brand new with super comfy beds pillow etc. Pool, spa and gym area were all hugely enjoyed by all kids from 4yrs to 15 years. All the action of Cavill Ave is right downstairs and breakfast at the coffee shop downstairs is a must. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Looking forward to a return visit soon.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
4 Thank princessm4
Dear princessm4,

Thank you for posting your feedback on trip advisor regarding your stay at Hilton Surfers Paradise.

I am delighted that we were able to provide you, as a mum, with a much needed break while on holidays. It is a pleasure to be able to offer fully equipped residences to our guests, along with the added bonus of daily servicing.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Hilton Surfers Paradise in the near future.

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 April 2011

We stayed here last night and we thought it was a great place to stay. We were treated really well and the staff were very helpful. We asked for a roll away bed and they brought one at no extra cost . They also gave us an upgrade and a late checkout. Staff were amazing especially the young lad from NZ (Daniel). He was particularly helpful as was the assistant manager. I would most definitely stay here again and cant wait for the 2nd Tower to open. It does need a breakfast area and restaurant though and I hope that the 2nd tower has that. Well done Hilton its one of the best I have stayed in.

2 Thank Thebarrs
Dear Thebarrs,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback about your recent stay at Hilton Surfers Paradise.

We take pride in offering a high level of service and it is pleasing to hear that you found our team members to be so helpful. I will personally convey your comments on to the team members that you have mentioned.

I am also pleased to let you know that we will certainly have a restaurant available for our guests once the Orchid Tower has been completed.

Again, thank you for your positive feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Surfers Paradise in the near future.

South Australia, Australia
Reviewed 18 April 2011

I recently stayed at this hotel and I was pleasantly surprised. Rooms are lovely, modern, clean with everything you could possibly need. I would highly recommend this hotel if you wanted to stay in Surfers, had a family, wanted something self contained and new - really great.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank chookie69
Dear chookie69,

Thank you for taking the time to post your positive feedback on Trip Advisor.

I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and agree that the Residences are well equipped to be able to accommodate our guest’s every need.

I look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Hilton Surfers Paradise in the near future.

Australia
Reviewed 13 April 2011

Firstly I'll point out this is a serviced apartment more than a hotel. But they do have a concierge service and other hotel like facilities. Because this place is still under construction the car park is a little confusing, I buzzed reception on entry and they opened the gate. When they realised I must be lost one of the guys from reception ran down to find me. He directed me where to go and took my bags. I went to checkin and a very helpful, friendly lady checked me in. By the time I had finished checking in my bags were already in my room. I am a Hilton Honors member so I go upgraded to a 2 bedroom apartment. The apartment was massive, clean and modern with good furnishings. I was on a low floor but it was still quite quiet and no street noise in the bedroom but there weren't any blackout blinds.
The gym is pretty average, even for hotels but the pool was OK though indoors and a big spa.
The location is perfect. Right in the heart of Surfer's Paradise. Quick stroll to the beach, shops, restaurants and night life.
This is a brand new serviced apartment in a perfect location with wonderful staff, I'd stay there again in an instant.

3 Thank oztravman
Dear oztravman,

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, particularly the friendly service that you received from our team.

We are very excited for the completion of the Orchid Tower, which is due to open early August. Our hotel will then boast some of the best facilities available on the Gold Coast, including Luke Mangan’s Salt grill restaurant, a cocktail bar, delicatessen and luxurious day spa, an outdoor deck for relaxation and entertainment as well as the addition of four outdoor swimming pools!