I stayed here for 4 nights on the 28th September.
You can not beat the location of the Hilton Surferes Paradise.Every time i had to explain where things were from the hotel it was always like just around the corner, no more than a 5minute walk.
And that's honestly not bragging. I would walk out the door of the hotel & have everything there right in front of me.
The service here was unbeatable especially the concierge, reception & security staff that were always willing to help with bags open doors & give us information.
The apartments are beautiful and have that real home feeling, compared to most apartments like meriton which feel cold & just dull. The apartments are obviously new but the furnishings are top notch & the beds well they are the standard hilton beds and are to die for if you have ever stayed at a hilton.
This has to be one of the best hiltons I have stayed at, but i do admit i absolutely love the hilton brand.
For the price its highly worth it, and its good to get in with the advance purchase rate for school holidays we paid $310 in school holidays for a 2 bedroom deluxe ocean view apartment & on one night with had a 3 bedroom apartment.
The views in all rooms were amazing the 3 bedroom even better as we were higher up. You have views to your left right and front in an Ocean View room.
I would like to say a big thank you to Hilton for your services & having us. I can't wait to stay here again !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Surfers Paradise is the ultimate Gold Coast retreat, with famous beaches, shopping, dining and entertainment located right at the door step. The urban style resort offers a host of leisure facilities including four heated swimming pools, an indoor spa and sauna, pool bar, two gymnasiums and a theatre. For your comfort, the property is also home to an Executive Lounge with spectacular views of the Gold Coast from its' 15th floor location. The new signature restaurant at Hilton Surfers Paradise, Catch, offers a coastal atmosphere, and a menu focusing on fresh, sustainable seafood. As one of the newest 5 star hotels in the region, Hilton Surfers Paradise combines world class service and style with the benefits of a premier location to deliver an experience that promises life long memories. When staying at Hilton Surfers Paradise, you have the option of hotel rooms and suites, or the fully serviced, self contained, apartment style residence, which come complete with kitchen, laundry and separate living space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel And Residences
- Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel Gold Coast, Australia