I contacted Hilton Surfers Paradise to book a room for my husband and I for one night. When contacting the hotel I was transferred through to their central reservations centre, which I now realise is in the Phillipines. On making the initial reservation the lady had difficulty understanding English and it took me over fifteen minutes to finalise my reservation. However, I was extremely happy as she informed me that I had secured the last room. The lady informed me that I would receive a confirmation email within five minutes. As I was concerned, due to her lack of English and the complexity of making a reservation, I checked my email to find that I had not received one. I immediately contacted the Hilton again and was informed by another sales consultatant that they had no record of my reservation but they had a room available for three times the amount ( in excess of $600 AUD). I requested to speak to a supervisor to be informed that there was not one available to the next day and that I would need to call back (still without a reservation). I proceeded to then contact the hotel directly to inform them of my problem to be informed that there would not be anyone available until the following day. For a hotel that has just opened you would think that they would be ensuring that their sales and marketing was of a very high standard. I would have loved to stay at the Hilton but could not even confirm a room due to the incompentent booking system they have in place. A total embarassment for the Hilton chain!! Thank goodness for the Marriott!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Surfers Paradise is the ultimate Gold Coast retreat, with famous beaches, shopping, dining and entertainment located right at the door step. The urban style resort offers a host of leisure facilities including four heated swimming pools, an indoor spa and sauna, pool bar, two gymnasiums and a theatre. For your comfort, the property is also home to an Executive Lounge with spectacular views of the Gold Coast from its' 15th floor location. The new signature restaurant at Hilton Surfers Paradise, Catch, offers a coastal atmosphere, and a menu focusing on fresh, sustainable seafood. As one of the newest 5 star hotels in the region, Hilton Surfers Paradise combines world class service and style with the benefits of a premier location to deliver an experience that promises life long memories. When staying at Hilton Surfers Paradise, you have the option of hotel rooms and suites, or the fully serviced, self contained, apartment style residence, which come complete with kitchen, laundry and separate living space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel And Residences
- Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel Gold Coast, Australia