Spent 6 nights here from December 22nd until 28th 2011. Booked a 2 bedroom Ocean Apartment in the Boulevard Tower.
Firstly the carparking was confusing, no details about where to go when booking. Found the entrance in Orchid Avenue, then there is no place to stop at the entrance. Went down and took a ticket and then found a park and went up to lobby. A bit confusing! and then charge of $15 per day, which felt could be included in the rate as it was around $400AU per night. You then have to park 3 levels down in what seems to be a labyrinth to navigate around with some tight turns.
Lobby area is modern and classy, check in was seemless. Apartment was lovely if a little bland, the place doesn't seem to have much character and appears quite soul less. Apartment was a very good size and had great two bathrooms beds were excellent. Had a wonderful view on the 20th floor. However I wonder if the orchid tower is the better of the two towers.
Pool area is lovely, choice of what really is 3 pools good to have indoor and outdoor option. Poolside service great. Also the food store is great for a quite bite or coffee.
Overall enjoyed the stay here, I believe the price should be normally less outside peak periods and should offer great value. Whole property is quite new and shiny and location is excellent. Just possibly expected a little more being under the Hilton name perhaps.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Surfers Paradise is the ultimate Gold Coast retreat, with famous beaches, shopping, dining and entertainment located right at the door step. The urban style resort offers a host of leisure facilities including four heated swimming pools, an indoor spa and sauna, pool bar, two gymnasiums and a theatre. For your comfort, the property is also home to an Executive Lounge with spectacular views of the Gold Coast from its' 15th floor location. The new signature restaurant at Hilton Surfers Paradise, Catch, offers a coastal atmosphere, and a menu focusing on fresh, sustainable seafood. As one of the newest 5 star hotels in the region, Hilton Surfers Paradise combines world class service and style with the benefits of a premier location to deliver an experience that promises life long memories. When staying at Hilton Surfers Paradise, you have the option of hotel rooms and suites, or the fully serviced, self contained, apartment style residence, which come complete with kitchen, laundry and separate living space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Agoda, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel And Residences
- Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel Gold Coast, Australia