Hilton Surfers Paradise
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Diamonds Resort(Surfers Paradise)
Peppers Soul(Surfers Paradise)
View Hotel
Novotel Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)
  • Beachfront
Mantra Circle on Cavill(Surfers Paradise)
  • Pool
The Island Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)
View Hotel
Vibe Hotel Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)
  • Restaurant
Mantra on View Hotel(Surfers Paradise)
Centrepoint Resort(Surfers Paradise)
3,480 results
All reviewsthe executive loungefood storefix barthe gold coastocean viewbedroom apartmentstreet noisebuffet breakfasthigher floorindoor poollight railcavill avenueamazing viewssurferslevelclubsbalcony
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 May 2012

We had a great couple of nights in the Hilton Apartment Tower last year and wanted to try the hotel this time. It is a pretty minimalistic design to the point that it could definitely do with some signage, you have to just wander around to find things. We weren’t very excited about the staff’s attitude except for those in The Fix Bar who were exceptional and extremely friendly – Our rate included breakfast and there was a good range on offer (be careful of the organic yoghurt which had a large piece of plastic in it) The room continued the minimalistic feel and found it unusual to have a full wall window in the bathroom – Loo with a view?? The bed was excellent as expected in a Hilton. We found the parking facilities to be extremely poor. There was no valet parking in sight so we just kept on driving down through all the boom gates following the blue line until we found a space – upon checkout it appeared we were given an out of date ticket to exit the parking facility (you need it to go through two boom gates on exit) which wasted a lot of time as it refused to open and said we owed additional money despite there being no obviously place to pay the additional charge at the bottom boom gate. We received no response on the intercom and were just about to try and negotiate our way back in the tight car park so we could return to the reception desk when a fellow guest came to our rescue and used his room card to let us leave. This definately left a sour taste in our mouth considering the rates they charge for their rooms. I think we will stick with the Brisbane Hilton for our getaways from now on - we've always found their staff and valet service exceptional!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
HiltonSP, General Manager at Hilton Surfers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2012

Dear 13thDragon,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay at Hilton Surfers Paradise.
I appreciate the comments about our FIX staff members I will be sure to pass these on.

I am glad to hear your bed was as you expected for a Hilton Hotel and your enjoyed your buffet breakfast.

Regarding your comments on the car park, I appreciate your feedback as we always strive to improve the guest experience and journey and I apologise on this instance it was not to your expectations.

Should you wish to discuss any of your feedback further I would be grateful if you contacted my office directly as your insights are invaluable.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 2 May 2012

Our family stayed in a one bedroom apartment when the hotel was first opening. Wow - so stylish, fresh and new! Best location for eating, drinking and shopping on the coast. Beach about 300 metres, but close to all the action. The complex is massive and easy to get lost in, but staff are generally helpful. Breakfast was great - in a very Austin powers inspired room, loved the design. We had a great mini break here and would recommend highly.

• Stayed: October 2011
2  Thank Aussie_love_birds
HiltonSP, General Manager at Hilton Surfers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2012

Dear Aussie_love_birds,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience at Hilton Surfers Paradise.

I appreciate the wonderful comments about our hotel and facilities. I am happy to hear the staff were helpful and made your stay more enjoyable.

I am glad to hear that you found the location so convenient and it enhanced your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Surfers Pardise.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 2 May 2012

We stayed here for 7N and it was great. The concierge staff were friendly and helpful. We returned to neatly tidied beds with chocolates placed every day. The housekeeping staff even helped put our dirty dishes into the dishwasher on a few occassions! Guess they knew we were rushing out with the kids to the theme parks every morning and would be exhausted when we get back? It was really nice that they helped. :-)

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2012

I stayed here recently on a 2 night Stay- staff rolled their eyes when we told them we told them webooked through wotif check in was 3 pm and concierge looked after bags till check in unfortunatelu my IPAD was damaged when I got to room so went straight downstairs to rectify situation initally denied that they had damaged the IPAd then Front Office Manager agreed to pay for damage(cracked Screen) went downstairs to bar but this was closed for private function.went for coffeee the next morning staff keep tying to upsell - a little bit too much. One week later Front Office called trying to say IPAD damage not due to them and after heated discussion then said they would have it fixed and send to myself I am wondering wheather I will see it again. Not sure wheather I will ever stay there again ??

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank VictoriaDavidFrost
Reviewed 30 April 2012

we decided to stay on hiton surfer paradise considering the location. the hotel is brand new, lunched in 2011. the room was quite big with a living room, kitchen, laundry and a good bath tube. staff was ok. breakfast was not included on our fare and it is a little bit expensive

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Leonardo C

Dear cnfcdg,

Thank you for taking the time out to provide feedback on your stay at Hilton Surfers Paradise.

It is fantastic to hear you enjoyed your room and it was a comfortable size for your stay.

We appreciate your feedback.

Regards,