Hilton Surfers Paradise
Novotel Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)
US$156
US$124
  • Beachfront
Peppers Soul(Surfers Paradise)
US$356
US$230
Great 4.5/5
Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$104
  • Restaurant
Vibe Hotel Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)
US$87
US$75
  • Restaurant
Mantra on View Hotel(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$161
  • Restaurant
Mantra Sun City(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$300
US$128
  • Pool
QT Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$172
  • Pool
Watermark Hotel & Spa Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$105
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Mantra Legends Hotel(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$105
  • Restaurant
Paradise Resort Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)
US$191
3,481 results
All reviewsthe executive loungefood storefix barthe gold coastocean viewbedroom apartmentstreet noisebuffet breakfasthigher floorindoor poollight railcavill avenueamazing viewssurferslevelclubsbalcony
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 June 2012

I was looking for a nice relaxing night away with my husband and when I saw the description of the "relaxation suite" at the brand new Hilton Surfers Paradise I figured it would be worth the exorbitant price. Turns out I was wrong, the room was lovely, the bed was amazing and the view was incredible as promised. However, we were on the 8th floor and the noise from the nightclubs downstairs felt like the party was in my room - I didn't sleep until it finally stopped at 5am and my husband who can usually sleep through a train-wreck also had a bad night. I was going to say something when we checked out but the guy at the desk was rushed off his feet because he was the only one there and he never even asked how we enjoyed our stay. We also ordered room service for dinner and considering the write-up about the celebrity chef I was extremely dissapointed, the menu was very narrow and my fried-rice was verging on inedible. I travel heaps with work so I am more than aware that often when you travel you get what you pay for, but in this instance it's not the case.

Room Tip: If you have to stay there I would ask for a room that isn't impacted by the noise from below - but not sure if such a beast exists...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Karen M
HiltonSP, General Manager at Hilton Surfers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2012

Dear Karen M,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay at Hilton Surfers Paradise.

I am glad to hear you enjoyed your "relaxation suite" and the view was as promised. We do receive a lot of positive comments about our "Hilton" bed and glad to hear in this instance it was no different.

In regards to your comments about the noise, from time to time we have had noise complaints from outside the Hotel and we have worked with our local business partners to resolve this issue, I do apologise on this occurrence you where disturbed by the noise.

I do appreciate your feedback and if you should wish to discuss any of your issues further please do not hesitate to contact my office directly and I would be glad to discuss your experience with you in detail.

Reviewed 7 June 2012

My wife & I stayed in the Residences within the Hilton complex and I can honestly say that they are second to none. Not only are all staff friendly and very helpful, but the rooms are both astonishing and purely relaxing.
We tooke advantage of all of the facilities on site and I must say the following:

Day Spa: We had a massage each at the day spa, and it was absolutely relaxing. I could not fault one thing within the facility itself. The staff were presentable, friendly and very professional. The area itself was kept clean and amazingly peaceful.
Salt Grill: The staff are amazing, they go above and beyond for their patrons! We had breakfast in the restaurant almost every morning of our ten day stay. The food is beautiful. They cater for all needs and really do have a great variety. I would have to say that this restaurants staff really did make our experience an amzing experience. I will say that the restaurant is a little pricey for dinner though (but makes up for it in customer service and excellent tasting foods).
Room Service: To start with, the room service staff are great! They provide excellent customer service aswell as being prompt with every order. We have stayed at several different hotels within Surfers Paradise and I can almost guarantee that the Hilton have the best room service. I would recommend to order an extraordinary pistachio creme brulee, order a unique pillow catering for your style and watch a movie in bed.
If we go back to Surfers Paradise again, we will definitely be staying there again. I recommend the facilities to anybody wishing to stay in a residence that is close to the beach, aswell as all necessary facilities for a great holiday.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Brad S,

I am happy to hear your overall experience was positive and you enjoyed all the outlets we have to offer.

I appreciate all the wonderful comments about our staff and will be sure to pass these on.

Once again thank you for providing positive feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Surfers Paradise in the future.

Reviewed 1 June 2012

Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel good at the location and service only. The rooms are too small.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
HiltonSP, General Manager at Hilton Surfers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2012

Dear AAlreziza,

Thank you for taking the time out to provide feedback on your recent stay.

I am glad to hear you liked the location of the hotel we do get many positive comments on where it is situated.

We take all comments and suggestions seriously and thank you once again for your feedback.

Reviewed 31 May 2012

We stayed here with children in April 2012. We had been camping for two weeks and this was the luxury part of the holiday. The apartments are smart, clean and have all that a family needs in them including being able to download the latest movies in-house (kids loved this). The Hilton also has fantastic foodie options and we visited and purchased cheese and salami's on more than one occassion - the price of these were VERY reasonable, not what we expected. Johanna was very helpful in selecting items for us. The consierge is helpful with bookings for the many venues and fantastic that it all goes on your house bill. The only downside was the only night we went to use the pool, we found a private function being held around the pool - we could have used it but really, how could you. Also we loved being able to open windows to let in fresh air, pity about the yahoos at 3am each night. We loved the rooms, the staff and the location but Surfers Paradise is not our favourite holiday destination - if you love Surfers Paradise, then we highly recommend this as a place to stay.

Room Tip: Our view was over the street - if you want peace and quiet to sleep, ask for another room.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family

Dear Jxkennedy,

Thank you for taking the time out to provide feedback on your recent stay at Hilton Surfers Paradise.

I am happy to hear that your stay at Hilton Surfers Paradise was a great way to finish off your family holiday and you enjoyed some of our wonderful outlets.

Thank you for all the positive comments on our staff I will be sure to pass these onto the team.

I am glad you enjoyed your room and the kids were happy with the in-house movies.

We do receive a number of comments about the noise outside our hotel and we are currently working with local authorities to try and reduce this.

Once again I do appreciate your positive feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Surfers paradise in the future.

Reviewed 30 May 2012

My husband and I stayed one night , a Saturday ,for a weekend conference.

Negotiating the carpark was the first obstacle. Not easy.

Check in was very slow even with 2 staff and not many guests waiting.The check in desk is small .

Our room was on the fourth floor, facing south, looking over the lap pool( 40metres long!) on the second level which is beautiful.We didn't hear noise from the night clubs below probably because of overlooking the pool rather than the street.There is also a small indoor pool.

The corridor from the lift to the room was very small, dark and dingy with dark brown wallpaper(badly scratched) and dark brown paint.

We had a standard room with a very comfortable king sized bed.There was no bath and the shower had an unusual arrangement where you couldn't reach the shower control when you were standing under the shower.It was more than a metre away.

Only 12 months old and everything clean and new apart from an obvious spill on the carpet that hadn't been attended to.

The conference facilities were quite good.

I don't think I'll be going back.

Room Tip: A high floor to escape the street noise, on the south side, overlooking the lap pool.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
HiltonSP, General Manager at Hilton Surfers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2012

Dear Australiafrancophile,

Thank you for taking time out to provide feedback on your recent stay at Hilton Surfers Paradise.

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your room and the wonderful view over our unique pool area. We do receive many comments about our Hilton King beds and how they contribute to a relaxing night’s sleep.

Regarding your comments on the car park and front desk area, I appreciate your feedback as we always strive to improve the guest experience.

If you wish to discuss any of your feedback further please don't hesitate to contact my office directly.

Thank you again.