We live locally and wanted to experience some pampering close to home. We were away from home/work for less than 24 hours but got to experience a wondering getaway at our doorstep. Starting with a beautiful bottle of chilled wine in our executive suite while we spent time kicking back in the comfy club lounge chairs. The room had everything, amazing views, well appointed and even the cork screw to open the wine. Whew! The room didn't have a bath, but we didn't really have time to loll about soaking, we got ready and checked out the executive lounge. We weren't disappointed. It was like the Tardis, huge on the inside, and the food and drinks list were great, If we weren't going to have our taste buds tantalized at the restaurant we could have easily lingered longer. It was the perfect place to see the sun set after a magic winters day on the Gold Coast.
On our way to the restaurant we came across the Bar and couldn't resist putting the lads to the test. The setting of rich leather seats, and modern decor made us feel like we could have been anywhere in the world, even New York. How lucky to have a venue like this on the Gold Coast. And the boys made us some amazing cocktails, names of which escape me, so we know we'll be back.
The restaurant was out of this world. I seriously can't give them enough praise. It makes all restaurants on the Gold Coast fade away. Every part of our meal was mouth-wateringly delicious and we couldn't fault them in any aspect. Since going we have recommended the restaurant to everyone. We will certainly be back again, and can't wait.
The next morning we went to breakfast but didn't really participate much to give a full report, we just weren't hungry. It looked like everyone was enjoying it though. I really enjoy my coffee but what I got was pretty much impossible to drink. That is pretty standard for many hotels around the world so it would be nice to get this right. It's those small things that make a big difference.
The other amazing thing we did was visit the Spa. It was this 90 minute experience of sheer indulgence that made us float away at the end of our stay. The staff were very skilled and the products were so moisturizing that we were radiant and feeling wonderful by the end of our session. We wondered how we would make the 20 minute drive back home in such a relaxed state.
Thanks Hilton for a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Surfers Paradise is the ultimate Gold Coast retreat, with famous beaches, shopping, dining and entertainment located right at the door step. The urban style resort offers a host of leisure facilities including four heated swimming pools, an indoor spa and sauna, pool bar, two gymnasiums and a theatre. For your comfort, the property is also home to an Executive Lounge with spectacular views of the Gold Coast from its' 15th floor location. The new signature restaurant at Hilton Surfers Paradise, Catch, offers a coastal atmosphere, and a menu focusing on fresh, sustainable seafood. As one of the newest 5 star hotels in the region, Hilton Surfers Paradise combines world class service and style with the benefits of a premier location to deliver an experience that promises life long memories. When staying at Hilton Surfers Paradise, you have the option of hotel rooms and suites, or the fully serviced, self contained, apartment style residence, which come complete with kitchen, laundry and separate living space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Surfers Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel And Residences
- Hilton Surfers Paradise Gold Coast, Australia