Hilton Surfers Paradise
Vibe Hotel Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)
US$106
US$88
  • Restaurant
QT Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$122
  • Pool
Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$160
Peppers Soul(Surfers Paradise)
US$262
US$224
Agoda.com
Novotel Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)
US$137
US$122
  • Beachfront
Mantra on View Hotel(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$97
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$121
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
Q1 Resort and Spa(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$172
  • Pool
Mantra Legends Hotel(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$92
  • Restaurant
Paradise Resort Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)
US$188
US$183
3,495 results
All reviewsthe executive loungefood storefix barthe gold coastocean viewbedroom apartmentstreet noisebuffet breakfasthigher floorindoor poollight railcavill avenueamazing viewssurferslevelclubsbalcony
Reviewed 1 November 2012

A "deluxe" room at Level 9, costs $2XX per night
You should NOT book this hotel if you want any good sleeps from Thursday to Sunday.... unless you like staying in the night clubs nearby. The party noises will last till 2:30-3:00am. The room is dim, white walls, it doesn't give up a hotel room style. Also, you couldn't find any better views because they are partly blocked by another high rise building "Soul".

The standard of this hotel is pretty similar to a service apartment. The security is poor, check-in speed is slow and parking spaces are less (but you may park at the residences bay).

I am a Hilton member, not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 October 2012

We arrived an hour or so before scheduled check in, we were greeted by an extremely helpful and pleasant front desk attendant, being early was not a problem, as the apartment was ready. First impression, counts so much,well done.
I had read reviews from Tripadvisor regarding the noise problems, so I had contacted the Hotel previous to our arrival and made a request for a room on high level, this request was met with a pleasant response and our room was on the 46th floor. We were celebrating an anniversary and birthday, so it was a wonderful surprise to enter our room to be greeted with a bottle of champagne on ice and some delicious chocolates.
We chose a 2 bedroom apartment, as we were travelling with friends, with ocean views. The rooms were well appointed, spacious, clean, and the beds very comfortable.It was lovely to sit on the balcony drinking champagne,relaxing and enjoying the spectacular view, and we were even lucky enough to see whales out off in the distance.
The hotel is situated in the middle of great shops, restaurants and of course the beach. We didn't do the nightclubs and from our room level we didn't even know they existed. No noise at all.
Saturday night we ate at "SALT" Now this is a great place to eat, service was wonderful and the food very, very nice. Once again we were spoilt with anniversary drinks and some special treats. It was wonderful how everyone made our weekend memorable.
We will definitely be visiting the Hilton at Surfers again, as will our friends who were just as impressed as we were. We have all stayed at various Hilton establishments around the world, and this certainly has a high standard . Thanks so much to the friendly Hilton staff.
Very very happy.

Room Tip: Request a high level room not only for the noise reduction but the spectacular view.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank LVL143
HiltonSP, General Manager at Hilton Surfers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2012

Dear LVL143,

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent stay at Hilton Surfers Paradise.

Firstly I would like to say happy anniversary and I am very happy to hear you had a wonderful celebration.

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your high floor and had the chance to enjoy some champagne on the balcony. The location of our hotel is fantastic and gives you endless options while here.

Salt Grill is a great dining experience and it sounds like it didn't disappoint.

I appreciate your lovely comments and I do hope we can welcome you back to Hilton Surfers Paradise very soon.

Reviewed 29 October 2012

Gold Coast was the first stop of our Australia trip. I have booked two rooms in this hotel, checked in lately at arond 6pm with a group of 4. Request for same floor and King bed room but was rejected, i know requests are subject to availability, but it caused so much inconvenience for us to group among as floors are with restricted access. Check out is quick`~~

Parking: We drove there, plenty of parking spaces available, $15/ day was a good deal, easy access to attraction nearby.

Breakfast: Breakfast was included in the package we booked thru agency. We had breakfast for three days, staff and food are both nice, just the beacon is not up to expectaion, and more veggie is preferred.

Room: Room is perfect with great view and all amentities you need, you may hear some noice from downstairs but overall is okay.

We would definitely come back for our next stay!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Hoada,

Firstly I do apologise for your same floor request not being honoured as you mentioned it is subject to availability.

It's wonderful to hear you found the parking easy and the location of our hotel a positive. I am glad you enjoyed breakfast at Salt Grill and will be sure to pass on your feedback.

I wish you a wonderful trip while here in Australia.

Reviewed 28 October 2012

First off I'd like to say to David Kelly, keep reading these reviews and replying to guests. Great job. This is one of the reasons I chose to stay at the Hilton as I had been looking on here and noticed the fact you were paying attention to people's genuine reviews.

In a nutshell this place is amazing. Do not be put off by people's negative reviews and nit picking on here. This is the most outstanding hotel I have ever stayed in. We were lucky enough to get a residence on the 46th floor in the tall tower which was exactly what I asked for after reading on here it is a loud area and difficult to sleep. This is not the Hilton's fault in any way, The Hilton is located in the heart of the action. Clubs and the life of Surfers are in this area so you can expect noise and I was prepared for it.

The room itself was gorgeous. I understand not all rooms are the same and it is luck of the draw but I guess we got lucky. You can see from my pictures we got the most amazing view. The room was impeccably clean and beautiful. We had everything we needed and more. One thing missing though to note is there is no oven mitt in the apartment. This made it difficult when I had a roast chicken in there I needed to get out. I called magic and they said they do not provide them but will send up some towels. I found this odd as it seems an essential thing to have in a kitchen to remove hot trays and the kitchen had heaps of other things less essential. Please keep this in mind.

Top loader washing machine chewed through heaps of our clothes for some reason but I do not want to nit pick too much. The beds are very comfortable including pillows however pillows did smell a bit funky. The bathroom was fantastic and I do not understand some people complaining about stupid things like how far away the shower tap is from the head. For god sake push the head away from you when you turn the water on if it bothers you that much. It is the style of the bathroom and quite frankly I loved the bathroom.

We had an incident during our stay where the lifts broke due to weather. I was trapped on the 50th floor as lifts were only going up and so I had to get in to the stairwell, unfortunately once you get in to the stairs you are trapped. Nobody answers emergency phones so I had to walk down 50 levels of stairs to get to reception. So did my partner. Your stairwells need to have a phone that goes to the hotel as nobody was answering my calls and if someone had a heart attack in the lift or stairs there is no phone to the hotel desk, only an outside company. This needs to be investigated. Despite all this, your HR manager David Wayne was a star. Best service I have ever seen, He apologised profusely and gave us 3 free cocktails in the bar, even included a free buffet breakfast for our issues. This kind of customer service really works for unhappy customers. He was so delightful and friendly in a time of panic and hassle for the hotel. Please pass this on,

The pool area is amazing. We enjoyed the bar pool, spa pool and sauna while we were there. I also love how the fitness centre is open 24 hours. I used this facility once while I was there and enjoyed it.

Staff were delightful. Housekeeping was always done every day and even when we were not ready for them they were happy to come back later and did. We loved getting fresh towels and toiletries daily so good work to you guys for that. Even when housekeeping forgot to provide face cloths and a few things some days, a quick call to magic quickly had someone up with what we needed every time. House keeping were friendly and did a good job,

Room service, I only used this twice as it is pricy and we tried to eat normally most of the time. But I do want to point out your OUTSTANDING wedges with sour cream and sweet chili sauce. I had this both times and I was blown away. The nicest I have ever eaten. The wedges have an amazing crispy coating and don't taste too potatoey. And the dips are delicious. Wedges were reasonably priced at $8.50 overnight which is great. By the way your buffet is delicious. Expensive but all hotels do this anyway. We were glad David Wayne organised this free of charge for us to try.

I think I have covered everything. Your hotel is amazing. Thank you for having us and dealing with the busy messy GC600 weekend. We stayed for 10 nights and had a blast. Thank you so much. We can't wait to come back next year.

Room Tip: We stayed in an Ocean View apartment in the tall tower in room 24602 which was a beautiful room with both rooms facing the ocean. It also comes with two bathrooms which is great. Always ask for a room on the highest level possible as you can because this hotel is in the busy area so it is loud.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Laura G

Dear Laura G,

I appreciate your comments in regards to my responses. I do my very best to reply to all of our guests as they are the most important people.

I am very happy to read your positive response to your long stay with us. The 46th floor is wonderful and a fantastic view. You are right we are situated in the middle of surfers paradise so from time to time we experience some noise issues.

I will take your comment in regards to the oven mit on board and pass this onto Housekeeping as something we should purchase. I am not sure what was happening with the top loader and the pillows smelling funky? I do welcome guest feedback at any time during your stay and prior to departure. Please feel free to contact my office directly on karlie.sims@hilton.com . Our philosophy at Hilton Surfers Paradise is “yes, we can” and we want all our guests to enjoy the true Hilton experience.

The incident in relation to the lift I do apologise for and the phones in the stairwell this is being followed up right now, I thank you for your understanding and happy to hear David Wain was there to save the day. I will be sure to pass these comments on to him.

I thank you again for all your feedback it's all so important to our hotel. I do hope we can welcome you back to Hilton Surfers Paradise very soon.

Reviewed 28 October 2012

We made a last minute booking to have a night on the coast. Gorgeous hotel, massive pool, front desk staff were a bit on the catty side. The room itself was large and very cosmopolitan. The bed was amazingly comfy and the pillows even better!
The only pick we had was that at 5am we could still hear the thump of bass coming from night clubs....

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the top levels...so you cant hear the thump of night clubs!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear loulou85_12,

I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your last minute booking with us and found your room gorgeous and of course our wonderful bed and pillows extremely comfortable.

I do receive comments from time to time in regards to the noise and I do apologise in this instance it has effected your stay.

I do hope we can welcome you back to Hilton Surfers Paradise in the future.