Stayed at the Hilton last weekend. The hotel is built in the wrong place along the nightclub strip. The noise at night echoing from the clubs was disgraceful. I had NO sleep, so be prepared to have a sleepless stay. I can not believe that when the Hilton was being built they did not think to sound proof the rooms or better still build it somewhere better. It seems like such a waste because the hotel itself was amazing the buffet breakfast was so yum it was in the Luke Mangden restaurant. I booked the king executive suite so my husband and I had access to the exclusive lounge between 6-8pm which meant alcohol and nibbles for the whole time, the view was amazing too. We did like how clean the room was but like others were disappointed with the "ocean views" you seriously had to stand on the balcony and stretch your head out to see the water. No chairs on the balcony either but why would you want to sit out there and listen to the noise from the clubs echoing up and let me just say that the music started from when we arrived, so it was so annoying. Oh yeah $15 to park your car just for an overnight stay too. Should be included in the hotel price, not extra. Anyways just wanted to tell others about my experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Surfers Paradise is the ultimate Gold Coast retreat, with famous beaches, shopping, dining and entertainment located right at the door step. The urban style resort offers a host of leisure facilities including four heated swimming pools, an indoor spa and sauna, pool bar, two gymnasiums and a theatre. For your comfort, the property is also home to an Executive Lounge with spectacular views of the Gold Coast from its' 15th floor location. The new signature restaurant at Hilton Surfers Paradise, Catch, offers a coastal atmosphere, and a menu focusing on fresh, sustainable seafood. As one of the newest 5 star hotels in the region, Hilton Surfers Paradise combines world class service and style with the benefits of a premier location to deliver an experience that promises life long memories. When staying at Hilton Surfers Paradise, you have the option of hotel rooms and suites, or the fully serviced, self contained, apartment style residence, which come complete with kitchen, laundry and separate living space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Surfers Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel And Residences
- Hilton Surfers Paradise Gold Coast, Australia