We recently stayed in the Hilton Residences for a four night stay in a one bedroom apartment. We arrived from a cruise so we arrived at 9.30-10am and were immediately provided a room.
The reception and consierge staff were helpful and friendly.
The rooms are a fantastic size. Comfy beds. Well stocked kitchen appliances for if you wanted too cook. Lovely furniture and amenities. They've got pillow menus and a large lists of hampers and items you can have your room stocked with.
There are a few pools so plenty of choice indoor and outdoor.
Location, location, location... It's in the heart of Surfers Paradise. A little walk from the beach (less than five minutes at a slow dawdle because there's so much to see and do on the way). It's in the heart of the shopping, restaurants and club prescinct.
We stayed on level 28 and the views were fantastic. The whole left side of the apartment was glass windows onto the fantastic view of the river and mountains. The balcony was large and spacious I liked to have my coffee there in the mornings.
The breakfast was tasty in Salt Grill. The do a fantastic omelette. If you didn't want to eat there you are spoilt for choices as there are so many great cafés nearby.
Hilton is on the pricey end but I believe you get what you pay for and it's worth the extra splurge as the service and location are fantastic and the rooms are really worth it.
We will stay there again for sure
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Surfers Paradise is the ultimate Gold Coast retreat, with famous beaches, shopping, dining and entertainment located right at the door step. The urban style resort offers a host of leisure facilities including four heated swimming pools, an indoor spa and sauna, pool bar, two gymnasiums and a theatre. For your comfort, the property is also home to an Executive Lounge with spectacular views of the Gold Coast from its' 15th floor location. The new signature restaurant at Hilton Surfers Paradise, Catch, offers a coastal atmosphere, and a menu focusing on fresh, sustainable seafood. As one of the newest 5 star hotels in the region, Hilton Surfers Paradise combines world class service and style with the benefits of a premier location to deliver an experience that promises life long memories. When staying at Hilton Surfers Paradise, you have the option of hotel rooms and suites, or the fully serviced, self contained, apartment style residence, which come complete with kitchen, laundry and separate living space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Cancelon, HRS and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel And Residences
- Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel Gold Coast, Australia