Stayed here in Feb, the rooms are good but the views and the location is stunning.the beach is lovely. All in all one of the best hotels in locality.they Lounge was good which was on the top floor.if you have a big family I'd prefer you to stay in the taller tower which has two or three bedroom residence and the view from there are the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Surfers Paradise is the ultimate Gold Coast retreat, with famous beaches, shopping, dining and entertainment located right at the door step. The urban style resort offers a host of leisure facilities including four heated swimming pools, an indoor spa and sauna, pool bar, two gymnasiums and a theatre. For your comfort, the property is also home to an Executive Lounge with spectacular views of the Gold Coast from its' 15th floor location. The new signature restaurant at Hilton Surfers Paradise, Catch, offers a coastal atmosphere, and a menu focusing on fresh, sustainable seafood. As one of the newest 5 star hotels in the region, Hilton Surfers Paradise combines world class service and style with the benefits of a premier location to deliver an experience that promises life long memories. When staying at Hilton Surfers Paradise, you have the option of hotel rooms and suites, or the fully serviced, self contained, apartment style residence, which come complete with kitchen, laundry and separate living space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Surfers Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel And Residences
- Hilton Surfers Paradise Gold Coast, Australia