“Fun ride I love it!”

Gold Coast Jet Boat Ride: 55-minutes
Ranked #4 of 42 Tours in Surfers Paradise
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Jet boat Extreme is Gold Coast's number one Jet boating experience, it will give you that adrenaline rush you'll never forget. It's the most fun and exciting adventure thrill jetboat ride on the Gold Coast. Experience the thrill, as they deliver speeds of over 80 kph with the 650 hp twin jet-power turbo engines. The tour includes 55 minutes of thrill, fun and adventure jet boating with the infamous 360 degree spins and water slides, power-break stops, sweeping fish tails and wild wave riding. Their boats are guaranteed to deliver all the fun you can handle! The only complete Jet boat Experience in the Heart of Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast Australia. We are with in 5 minute walking distance of 52 major hotels in Surfer Paradise so no transfers required.
Singapore
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun ride I love it!”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

The ride was fun and exciting to me. I felt the speed of the ride is just nice for me. The driver was friendly and even provide guide to the surrounding area. I would recommend this ride to the elder folks as it is exciting and yet not too extreme.

Visited May 2014

• Korean first
Brisbane, Australia
“EXTREME FUN !!!”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

LUCAS !!! Thanks for an amazing fun ride... me & my husband had an awesome jet boating experience & enjoyed it thoroughly.... :)

Wagga Wagga, Australia
“What a ride!!!”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

LUCAS!!! What an awesome ride! Great value for money.
Great driving skills - heart racing, smiled and laughed the whole time, always checked in on us.
Knew the area well - great local knowledge.
Our entire family of 6 had a fantastic time, have a great photo to show everyone.
Would definitely do this again next time we are at Surfers.
Thanks

Sydney, Australia
“What a buzz”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Richie rips. He got our adrenalin racing without freaking us out. He kept us entertained and informed about interesting local stuff- a memorable experience and highly recommended.

Melbourne, Australia
“Best Value for money fun on the Gold Coast”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Lucas, you rock! We took both kids (7&10) and they thoroughly enjoyed it. Wasn't sure how the youngest would go, but Lucas kept checking with him and when he got the thumbs up from our boy, off we'd go! Great fun for all the family, much better value than the theme parks. Our only complaint is that we went on the last day of our holiday, otherwise I think we would be back again tomorrow!