“AWESOME EXPERIENCE”

Gold Coast Helicopter Flight and Jet Boat Ride
Ranked #4 of 42 Tours in Surfers Paradise
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Jet boat Extreme is Gold Coast's number one Jet boating experience, it will give you that adrenaline rush you'll never forget. It's the most fun and exciting adventure thrill jetboat ride on the Gold Coast. Experience the thrill, as they deliver speeds of over 80 kph with the 650 hp twin jet-power turbo engines. The tour includes 55 minutes of thrill, fun and adventure jet boating with the infamous 360 degree spins and water slides, power-break stops, sweeping fish tails and wild wave riding. Their boats are guaranteed to deliver all the fun you can handle! The only complete Jet boat Experience in the Heart of Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast Australia. We are with in 5 minute walking distance of 52 major hotels in Surfer Paradise so no transfers required.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AWESOME EXPERIENCE”
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

last day of our honeymoon couldn't have been better spent. Richie was fantastic and it was a ride we thoroughly enjoyed. I wanted to stay on there all day. Would be great if you could buy the photos up front as a package deal but I had an amazing time regardless. The dolphins beside the boat were an added bonus.

• Korean first
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Jet Boat Extreme trip”
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

One word sums this up.....AWESOME!!!!! We were lucky enough to have some dolphins out with us too right near the boat.

Great fun, great people and most of all, great spins.

Wanted to go again once we had finished. Sadly we go home tomorrow. You made the last day of our honeymoon very enjoyable. Many thanks.

Singapore
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun ride I love it!”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

The ride was fun and exciting to me. I felt the speed of the ride is just nice for me. The driver was friendly and even provide guide to the surrounding area. I would recommend this ride to the elder folks as it is exciting and yet not too extreme.

Visited May 2014
Brisbane, Australia
“EXTREME FUN !!!”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

LUCAS !!! Thanks for an amazing fun ride... me & my husband had an awesome jet boating experience & enjoyed it thoroughly.... :)

Visited April 2014
Wagga Wagga, Australia
“What a ride!!!”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

LUCAS!!! What an awesome ride! Great value for money.
Great driving skills - heart racing, smiled and laughed the whole time, always checked in on us.
Knew the area well - great local knowledge.
Our entire family of 6 had a fantastic time, have a great photo to show everyone.
Would definitely do this again next time we are at Surfers.
Thanks