“Sooo relaxing”
Review of Harbour Day Spa - CLOSED

Harbour Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Unfortunately we have closed our Gold Coast Spa are no longer operating at Surfers Paradise. If you would like to make a booking with us please do not hesitate to visit us at our award winning Spa in Raby Bay, Cleveland which is still open for business. We are so sorry for any inconvenience we may have caused you.
Reviewed 19 January 2014

My husband and I got a great deal through Groupon, which included a massage and hot rock massage, hand and foot scrub and devonshire tea.
The two ladies that looked after us were awesome, and we felt great afterwards.
Would definitely recommend

HarbourDaySpa, Manager at Harbour Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Hi Kelly, it's fantastic to hear you and your husband had such a beautiful experience at our spa! Thank you so much and we would love to see you again for some more indulgent pampering.

Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

One of the best massages I've had and after 15 years living in Asia, that's impressive. Great spa environment, very clean, signature scent and raspberry lime herbal tea were great. Jackie was great. Easy location and free parking in Outrigger Hotel. Will come back.

What an amazing compliment! Thank you so much, we truly appreciate it and love hearing that you had such a great experience. We really look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 18 October 2013

Lovely spa, great ambiance and their own Signature Scent which smells amazing. This place has a warm inviting tranquil area as well as great spa facilities. They really know how to pamper! I left feeling perfectly relaxed but also saw fantastic results from my facial treatment - exactly how we all need to feel after a trip to the day spa! Staff are all friendly and kind, professional, caring and knowledgeable. A+ on all accounts. Definitely the Spa to visit on the Gold Coast. Thanks so much Harbour Day Spa, I cant wait for my next Facial Treatment with you.

Leanne M, Owner at Harbour Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

Hi Amy, Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback.We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

Booking my appointment was easy and the young lady (im so sorry I forgot her name) who took my call was very accomodating as I rang twice to re-schedule things. She really listened to my needs on the phone and allocated the most perfect therapist.
I arrived exhausted after a long business trip and was instantly made to feel welcome and comfortable by reception staff.
The roman bath area is beautiful (although I did not make use of it on this occasion) and cant wait to arrive early next time to really enjoy the experience.
Change rooms/Bathrooms are beautiful and clean with all the products you could need after a treatment.
I was greeted by Georgia (my therapist) and from that moment felt calm and peaceful, allowing her to lead me through what I can only describe as a beautiful ritual.
Georgia was just so lovely and real with an amazing technique, communicating with me when necessary to ensure my comfort at all times.
I have had many massages and am quiet fusy, but I could not fault Georgia and her beautiful warm nature.
After my treatment (closing time) I was not rushed out, but given plenty of time to gather my thoughts and emotions in the relaxation room with personal treats and beverage.
Thank you Harbour Day Spa - you have a lovely team and I cant wait to revisit soon.

1  Thank 79EmmaRead
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Arriving early is the key for a totally relaxing experience at Harbour Day Spa. The roman bath area with its tall columns and high ceiling is an indulgent start to soak away any stress. There's also a large sauna. My signature massage started with a warm foot bath, I added a ginger and lime body scrub (smells so divine) then full body massage with warm geranium oil. I felt like I was in heaven. I didn't want to leave. The service was really caring and genuine. I can't want to return in 2 months when back on the Gold Coast. It's worth waiting for, as other massages in this tourist area can be a bit average.