“I knew I made the wrong choice” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Harbour Day Spa - CLOSED

Harbour Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Unfortunately we have closed our Gold Coast Spa are no longer operating at Surfers Paradise. If you would like to make a booking with us please do not hesitate to visit us at our award winning Spa in Raby Bay, Cleveland which is still open for business. We are so sorry for any inconvenience we may have caused you.
Bargara
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“I knew I made the wrong choice”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2014

Thought I would have a special treatment since I enjoy the day spa experience so much but was sorely unimpressed.
Rushed for time is what I would call the experience, I felt like I was on a turn table shame,

, than I had booked a facial and was willing to pay for but this did not happen because the front end did not tell the staff involved.
Won't be back sorry crystal you were good at what you did. Keep the voucher you gave me If you had said you would give me half price I may consider coming back but because you didn't I will find another who will look after me fully.

Visited February 2014
Leanne M, Owner at Harbour Day Spa, responded to this review, 15 February 2014
I am sorry to hear we could not accommodate your facial request and that you felt rushed .We ask our Clients to arrive 30 minutes prior to appointment time so that they can relax before their appointment enjoying our Signature tea blend and not feel rushed. As in your case we understand that at times traffic causes you to be late and we will always make every effort to make your time with us special however on this particular day we were fully booked and therefore could not make up lost time or accommodate your request for a facial. I sincerely hope that you do take advantage of the voucher we gave you and give us an opportunity to receive our full service.

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Soooo relaxing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014 via mobile

I visited one again at harbour day spas new location in surfers paradise. It still has the 5 star ambience and amazing therapists and very helpful reception staff. I highly recommend this for locals or anyone on holiday that needs some pampering! My favourite is the emerginC radiance facial!! Since visiting I have also started to use the products they recommended for my skin concerns and my skin has never looked better.

Visited February 2014
HarbourDaySpa, Manager at Harbour Day Spa, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Hi there, its so good to hear you are loving our new location! We love seeing real results with our clients and we are so happy we have been able to provide you with that. Thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time out to review your experiences with us.
Southport, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Sooo relaxing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

My husband and I got a great deal through Groupon, which included a massage and hot rock massage, hand and foot scrub and devonshire tea.
The two ladies that looked after us were awesome, and we felt great afterwards.
Would definitely recommend

Visited January 2014
Hi Kelly, it's fantastic to hear you and your husband had such a beautiful experience at our spa! Thank you so much and we would love to see you again for some more indulgent pampering.
Hong Kong, China
62 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 276 helpful votes
“Superb massage and great location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

One of the best massages I've had and after 15 years living in Asia, that's impressive. Great spa environment, very clean, signature scent and raspberry lime herbal tea were great. Jackie was great. Easy location and free parking in Outrigger Hotel. Will come back.

What an amazing compliment! Thank you so much, we truly appreciate it and love hearing that you had such a great experience. We really look forward to seeing you again soon!
Byron Bay, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Thank you Harbour Day Spa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

Lovely spa, great ambiance and their own Signature Scent which smells amazing. This place has a warm inviting tranquil area as well as great spa facilities. They really know how to pamper! I left feeling perfectly relaxed but also saw fantastic results from my facial treatment - exactly how we all need to feel after a trip to the day spa! Staff are all friendly and kind, professional, caring and knowledgeable. A+ on all accounts. Definitely the Spa to visit on the Gold Coast. Thanks so much Harbour Day Spa, I cant wait for my next Facial Treatment with you.

Visited September 2013
Leanne M, Owner at Harbour Day Spa, responded to this review, 25 October 2013
Hi Amy, Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback.We look forward to your next visit with us.