Peppers Soul
Diamonds Resort(Surfers Paradise)
Excellent 5/5
    • Beachfront
    • Restaurant
    Novotel Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)
    • Beachfront
    The Island Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)
    Great 4.5/5
    Mantra Circle on Cavill(Surfers Paradise)
    • Pool
    Mantra on View Hotel(Surfers Paradise)
    • Restaurant
    Mantra Legends Hotel(Surfers Paradise)
    Centrepoint Resort(Surfers Paradise)
    Good 3.5/5
    Vibe Hotel Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)
    2,738 results
    All reviewsseaduction restaurantthe gold coastamazing viewsacross the roadindoor and outdoor poolsbedroom apartmentyour doorstepperfect locationsteam roomspa bathgreat facilitiesfull kitchenbuffet breakfastocean viewmain bedroomcavill avenuefamily holiday
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 3 January 2014

We are local Gold Coast family of 4 who stayed at Soul for husband's 40th Birthday celebration from 31st Dec to 3rd Jan. We chose Soul because it's one of the tallest buildings on the Coast and husband is excited by architecture and tall buildings!! This building did not disappoint. Our 3 bedroom Sky View Apartment was beautifully appointed, spacious, extremely clean and had the most amazing views - especially for NYE Fire Works. I am very disappointed that reservations team were not able to meet my particular room request (especially considering my booking was made 3 months in advance & expressed in detailed at time of booking, via email approx. 1 week before check in and then again by phone at time of confirmation!!) Although this did detract from my overall experience, the actual hotel is second to none. Pool areas are delightful - our 4 and 5 year old thoroughly enjoyed the swimming areas and the tv in their room!! Daily servicing was great. Building design to maximise views & feeling of seclusion from other apartments is very good. Check in & concierge team were friendly & accommodating. The location is by far the best on the Gold Coast.

Room Tip: South Facing Sky View Apt was awesome for best view of NYE Fireworks :)
    • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
    1  Thank Tamra M
    Adam T, General Manager at Peppers Soul, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2014

Dear Tamra M,

Thank you so much for your 'Beautiful' review of your recent stay at Soul for your husband's 40th Birthday celebrations.

I am so glad that although you didn't quite get the floor you wanted, you still were pleased with the property and the experience.

As stated in my email to you, we always do our best to fulfil all guest requests, however at peak times like now it can be very difficult.

I do hope though to be able to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

I stayed at Soul for 3 nights between Xmas & New Year 2013 with to teenage children. Having stayed at many Gold Coast properties over the years, I must say that Soul is certainly one of the best. The friendliness of the staff, from the Concierge remembering my name on the second meeting to the friendly greeting from house keeping staff who were always quick to leap to call the elevator and offer a genuine happy greeting when we approached was something I had rarely if ever experienced on the Gold Coast. The position is fantastic and we had a 2 BR apartment with a plunge pool which was fantastic. My only criticisms would be that the second bedroom was tiny and two single beds seemed to take up the whole area with no room for suitcases and also no room to open the wardrobe without moving one of the beds and also the very limited room service menu - really very little to chose from for a vegetarian. Prices competitive with similar properties on the coast. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
    2  Thank PeterDF63
    Adam T, General Manager at Peppers Soul, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

Dear PeterDF63,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review of your recent holiday experience with us.

I am pleased that you had a fantastic stay and that the staff made you feel very special and welcomed.

Please keep in mind that the kitchen is happy to make alterations/suggestions for all vegetarians and any other dietary requirements.

I hope to see you again when you next visit the Gold Coast.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

Will be coming back. Great location, great ambience and you must check out the secret garden where the barbecue's are with their own private miniature pools. Each room faces the beach and well appointed. Are able to cook with full kitchen facilities and massive fridge and freezer. Very clean and would highly recommend to everyone. Pool is great and I loved how there was a separate area outside of the indoor pools to sunbathe and relax with less children. Only thing that would have been nice is towels down by the pool and someway to get a drink. If this was manned by staff, I think the hotel would make a killing, instead people were having to go downstairs to the shopping area, get food and drinks and bring back up. Will definitely be back.

Room Tip: I don't believe there is a bad room. All have fantastic views.
    • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
    Adam T, General Manager at Peppers Soul, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Dear DeLuMelbourne,

I am thrilled to read that you had such a fabulous stay with us at Soul Surfers Paradise.

I agree in relation to the views that we have on offer. I do not believe there is a bad view in all 77 storeys. Even from the pool on level 3 you can oversee the beach and all the action going on in Surfers Paradise.

I am pleased that you discovered our 'Secret Garden'. We do encourage guests to head out and see this special place and have a BBQ or simply relax and unwind.

From today until Australia Day we will be servicing the pool area with food and beverage offerings. Between 11am and 3pm daily you will find a menu and phone by the pool, simply pick up the phone and place your order with room service.

I do look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 15 December 2013

We had been planning our family trip to the gold coast for some time now and found that the many advertised hotels had both good and bad reviews. The Soul however being quite a new hotel had few reviews but all were glowing so, that was our choice. Not the cheapest accommodation we could find but the one that stood out above all others. We arrived early evening to smiles and welcomes and were treated like valued customers from the start. Our room was a 2 bedroom apartment on the 12th floor, a perfect height to observe the beautiful location directly on surfers paradise. We had the option of higher accommodation but thought that the higher you go it was inevitable that the wind would be a little stronger and it would deter us from relaxing on the spacious balconies. The living areas were immaculately clean and I would go as far to say quite lavish. The whole feel was exactly what anyone would dream of being on holiday. The other facilities were also of such a standard although we were way to busy or just too tired from jam packed days of theme parks and shopping to enjoy them. The pools were great and if your a gym monkey the facilities look to be state of the art.
    Every member of staff we encountered were absolutely fantastic from reception, concierge right through to the cleaners although one person in particular stood out for us, that was a gentleman named Andreas. Although not directly employed by the hotel he offers limousine car service for the guests to utilise at comparative rates to some lesser reliable taxi providers. I don't think I have encountered a more polite, friendly, or more eager to please service provider yet. I would suggest to the management dept. to treat its staff well, earn their loyalty and keep every one of them as they all help in making our visits both enjoyable and memorable. (and keep Andreas limousines close as I'm guessing all of the guests would rather travel in style with a reliable and polite driver at the wheel)
    To sum up - 6 star service !
    We will definitely be returning soon.
    X the purtons

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
    Adam T, General Manager at Peppers Soul, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2013

Dear BrendanPurton,

Wow - what a review!

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a detailed review of your Soul Surfers Paradise experience.

Soul is indeed a beautiful property, and dare I say one of, if not the best on the Gold Coast and arguably even in the country!

What pleases me most about your review however are the comments pertaining to the staff and how amazingly they looked after you. I assure you I will pass on this feedback, and to Andreas our resident Limo driver who indeed mirrors our passion for excellence in guest service.

I do hope to see you all again soon.

Reviewed 11 December 2013

Could not fault one thing staying at The Soul. Breath taking views, amazing apartments & every single worker (reception, cleaners, maintenance) were all so nice & friendly. My husband & I spent a week for our honeymooon he was on crutches & everyone was willing to help out. The Soul also has a super friend driver who was more then willing to squeeze us in to be driven close by rather than my partner try & walk it. Can't wait to stay again, wouldn't consider staying anywhere else.

• Stayed: November 2013
    Adam T, General Manager at Peppers Soul, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

Dear Bec D,

Thank you for the lovely feedback of your recent stay with us for your honeymoon.

I am of course delighted to hear that you not only loved the property but that the team all delivered first-class service to ensure you special stay with us was a memorable one.

I will be certain to share this feedback with the team.