“Best time ever”

Ranked #1 of 31 Hotels in Surfers Paradise
Balgownie
“Best time ever”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

We booked this hotel for our honeymoon and couldn't have been happier, perfect rooms, wonderful staff, amazing location. Words can't describe how much we enjoyed it. The best place we have ever stayed by far. Would recommend it to anyone and everyone . Simply couldnt ask for more and we can't wait to come back. Will be telling all our family and friends.

• Stayed February 2014
Adam T, General Manager at Peppers Soul, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
Dear Wrb69,

I am so happy that your Honeymoon was everything you wanted it to be and more.

We do pride ourselves on having one of, if not THE, best properties on the Gold Coast. What gives me more pride and satisfaction though is hearing the compliments about the team and the service they delivered.

I will pass this on to them to let them know what a fantastic job they are doing.

I do hope we are able to welcome you back in the near future.

Adam Taloni

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (326)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 10 March 2014

We spent 4 nights at the Soul at the End of Feb for a girlies get away, we stayed in a 3 bedroom apartment on the 46th Floor. Wow - what a perfect location right opposite the beach and right next to Cavill Ave (all the restaurants and shops), the view from the balcony was just breathtaking, the Master bedroom was just beautiful with a massive bathroom, the two smaller bedrooms were a good size and the beds so comfortable. All the staff we met were lovely, I think the lady that checked us in was called Lana and she was so nice and friendly. We had breakfast every day at the Seaduction restaurant with a morning view over the beach. The two guys at the conceirge desk in the drive through entrance helped us book a river cruise and nothing was too much trouble when we asked so many questions etc. The well appointed kitchen had a great fridge that dispensed ice cold water (a big hit in the heat), The pool is fantastic with loads of sun lounges available. I really liked the fact that for such a very large complex it didnt feel like it was too busy and my pet hate of always seeing the house keeping trolley parked somewhere did not occur once, in fact we never saw house keeping people yet our room was always serviced and cleaned every day. The decor at this complex is so tasteful from the moment you walk in - the emphasis on beautiful Chairs is everywhere with some massive Chairs as you walk in on the ground floor. We will all definatley stay here again. It would be hard to beat the location and the level of service.

Room Tip: We had a sky view room, but I think all the rooms would have a great view
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Sunsetanyone,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to detail your recent 'Girlie' Soul Surfers Paradise experience.

I am delighted that you had such a wonderful time with us and that you found our location convenient, facilities superb, and views spectacular!

I greatly appreciate you spreading the 'Soul' word to the Trip Advisor community.

I hope to see you all again son when you need that next little getaway.

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Exceptional experience from check in to our departure. Soul hotel was beautifully presented, clean and very comfortable. The staff were polite and where willing to go that extra mile to make our honeymoon extra special. The view from our room was unexplainable wish I could wake up to that view and the sound of the ocean every morning. We definitely wished we had booked to stay longer so I can without doubt say we will be back and have already told our family and friends if they go to Queensland they need to stay at Soul they will not be disappointed cause we weren't and have already decided to come back next year and spend our anniversary at Soul!!!

Room Tip: Choose a room with an ocean view will not be disappointed
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Adam T, General Manager at Peppers Soul, responded to this review, 6 March 2014
Dear Michelle,

Thank you for the extremely flattering review - I won't say we don't love that!

We take great pride in knowing that we have all worked together to make a guest's stay so enjoyable, even moreso when it is a special occasion such as a Honeymoon.

You will be delighted to know that ALL of our apartments offer uninterrupted ocean views. Even on the lower levels you look straight out to the crystal blue colours of the Pacific Ocean.

I appreciate you spreading the 'Soul' word. We indeed look forward to seeing you next year on your anniversary.

Nhulunbuy, Australia
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Exceptional experience from our check in right through to our departure . Didn't want to leave . Room was beautifully presented , fully equipped , spotlessly clean and comfortable . Staff were friendly , professional and extremely welcoming . I can't wait until my next stay which won't be too far away I hope . Recommend to everyone .

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Adam T, General Manager at Peppers Soul, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Dear Jenp21aga,

Thank you so much for this lovely review of your recent Soul experience.

It is our goal to ensure that all guests have a truly memorable stay with us. It is so pleasing to hear that this was indeed the case with your stay.

I do look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Bulls, New Zealand
Reviewed 2 March 2014

We had the most amazing time. We went to celebrate my daughter's 21st birthday. The staff were incredible, the apartment surpasses all expectations. From here on, once a year, Soul, Surfers Paradise is our destination. Thank you for making it special. Elvin Family. NZ

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Adam T, General Manager at Peppers Soul, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Dear Elvin Family,

Thank you so much for the fabulous feedback from your daughters 21st celebratory stay at Soul surfers Paradise.

i am delighted to read that we surpassed your expectations and that the team looked after your every need.

I look forward to seeing you year after year!

Sydney
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Great room size - both bedrooms were comfortable for our small family of 3. Bathrooms were both a good size with lovely amentities.

So nice to have a functional and stylish kitchenette, dining area and lounge area. We were fortunate to have a decent size balcony - although it gets windy late afternoon / evening so couldn't sit out there at night without being blown away. We entetained friends for dinner one night and there was plenty of room for 6 adults to mingle/eat a sit down meal.

Wi fi reception was very good.

Public areas are lovely. Good sized pools - my only complaint is that parents need to control their kids a bit more when using the pool. I too have children but I don't let them play ball games, use floats or bomb whilst in a hotel pool - there are even signs up saying no ball games, but on a daily basis we experienced children using balls in both the inside and outside pools. For goodness sake, its not a local public swimming pool. Lots of sun lounges which was great and the outdoor pool has nice view of the beach.

Gym was very good - great equipment and usually not that busy.

Great location and easy walking distance to most restaurants/attractions in Surfers, Broadbeach and Main Beach.

Room Tip: High floor, ocean facing. Be ware - this is a tall building.....
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank SydneyGlobalShopper
Adam T, General Manager at Peppers Soul, responded to this review, 2 March 2014
Dear SydneyGlobalShopper,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent experience at Soul Surfers Paradise.

I am delighted to read that the apartment was spacious enough for your family and met all your needs.

It is disappointing to hear that your pool time was interrupted by unruly children. Please feel free to report any of this type of activity to us on future stays so we can address it with the parents. If our team see this behaviour also they are required to report it also.

I do hope to be able to welcome you all back soon.

Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 26 February 2014

When I called Soul I spoke with Jackie who looked after my reservation. She was extremely helpful, polite, and she went the extra mile to make sure we got the best offer. She also followed up via email after my stay to make sure I had a pleasant stay.
The accommodation was amazing. Clean rooms, comfortable beds, and an incredible view. There were six of us staying in a sub penthouse apartment and it was worth every penny.
Staff were all extremely helpful, professional, and friendly.
I would highly recommend Soul, and will not stay anywhere else when I'm on the Goldy.
My only regret is I didn't have more time there.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Adam T, General Manager at Peppers Soul, responded to this review, 2 March 2014
Dear Reece C,

Thank you for your review and specifically for singing Jackie's praises. Jackie indeed does a fabulous job looking after our guest's needs before, during and even after their stay.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your Sub-Penthouse experience. These spacious apartments are indeed ideal for groups traveling together, or families that want a little extra space.

I hope to see you again in the near future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Surfers Paradise
#2 of 21 in Broadbeach
Meriton Suites Broadbeach
Meriton Suites Broadbeach
#1 of 21 in Broadbeach

Been to Peppers Soul? Share your experiences!