Peppers Soul
Novotel Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)
US$136
US$109
  • Beachfront
US$188
US$151
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Hilton Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$133
  • Beachfront
Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$103
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
Mantra on View Hotel(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$135
  • Restaurant
QT Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$146
  • Pool
Mantra Circle on Cavill(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$266
US$167
  • Pool
Q1 Resort and Spa(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$227
  • Pool
Paradise Resort Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)
US$188
US$153
  • Restaurant
Mantra Legends Hotel(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$109
2,747 results
All reviewsseaduction restaurantthe gold coastamazing viewsacross the roadindoor and outdoor poolsbedroom apartmentyour doorstepperfect locationsteam roomspa bathgreat facilitiesfull kitchenbuffet breakfastocean viewmain bedroomcavill avenuefamily holiday
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I stayed here from 24. February to 1. March 2014. It's not a hotel, rather a condominium. I was upgraded to a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom beachfront condo on 26. floor. The complex was completed in 2011, and the location is absolutely the best on Surfer's.

The flat is very nice and modern, well furnished, and a stunning wiew of the beach and the promenade. As I arrived by car, I needed somwhere to park. No problem, staying at Soul, I had free parking during my stay!

I will absolutely recommend staying at Soul, the best in Surfer's Paradise!

Room Tip: Choose a beachfront flat
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Adam T, General Manager at Peppers Soul, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Dear Dyrhan,

Thank you so much for your review pertaining to your recent Soul Surfers Paradise experience.

I am thrilled to hear that you had a fantastic stay and enjoyed the facilities of our Two Bedroom Ocean View Apartments.

Complimentary secure parking and Wi Fi are standard inclusions that we offer to all of our guests here at Soul.

I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

We only can say thanks to everyone at Soul hotel and Seaduction restaurant
My husband organised our 12th Wedding Anniversary as a surprise for me and took me for lunch to the Seaduction Restaurant, where we were absolutely amazed by the perfection of everything. The staff were very kind, thoughtful and careful, food superb...truly fine dining.The restaurant surprised us with a chocolate plate with a happy anniversary title on it and also sent champagne to our room...Thanks very much!
Hotel room was perfect as well, beautifully designed and clean, and the view to the ocean....wow! The facilities are the best on the Gold Coast. Excellent service from the hotel staff as well!
Thank you very much to make our day more special and so perfect!!!
We can't wait to go back again and recommend to everyone.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Adam T, General Manager at Peppers Soul, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Dear Bela M,

I am so delighted in reading your review to learn that we made your anniversary such a special occasion for you this year.

Thank you for the lovely words on how the team looked after you. I will share this feedback with the team.

Thank you so much for taking the time to detail your experience for other travellers to see. I hope to see you again for your next special occasion.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

We stayed 5 nights at Soul in Surfers Paradise and couldn't have been happier, from the luxury of the hotel and our Unit was just amazing. You are located straight across the road from the beach and everything Surfers has to offer is within walking distance. The staff were very friendly and couldn't have been more helpful.
If you are looking for a great 5 star holiday I strongly recommend Soul in Surfers Paradise

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Adam T, General Manager at Peppers Soul, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2014

Dear Penny F,

Thank you so much for your detailed review of your recent five night experience at Soul Surfers Paradise.

I am delighted to hear that the property met all your expectations and that the staff looked after all of your needs.

i hope we are able to welcome you back again soon to the beautiful Gold Coast.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

We booked this hotel for our honeymoon and couldn't have been happier, perfect rooms, wonderful staff, amazing location. Words can't describe how much we enjoyed it. The best place we have ever stayed by far. Would recommend it to anyone and everyone . Simply couldnt ask for more and we can't wait to come back. Will be telling all our family and friends.

• Stayed: February 2014
Adam T, General Manager at Peppers Soul, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Dear Wrb69,

I am so happy that your Honeymoon was everything you wanted it to be and more.

We do pride ourselves on having one of, if not THE, best properties on the Gold Coast. What gives me more pride and satisfaction though is hearing the compliments about the team and the service they delivered.

I will pass this on to them to let them know what a fantastic job they are doing.

I do hope we are able to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

We spent 4 nights at the Soul at the End of Feb for a girlies get away, we stayed in a 3 bedroom apartment on the 46th Floor. Wow - what a perfect location right opposite the beach and right next to Cavill Ave (all the restaurants and shops), the view from the balcony was just breathtaking, the Master bedroom was just beautiful with a massive bathroom, the two smaller bedrooms were a good size and the beds so comfortable. All the staff we met were lovely, I think the lady that checked us in was called Lana and she was so nice and friendly. We had breakfast every day at the Seaduction restaurant with a morning view over the beach. The two guys at the conceirge desk in the drive through entrance helped us book a river cruise and nothing was too much trouble when we asked so many questions etc. The well appointed kitchen had a great fridge that dispensed ice cold water (a big hit in the heat), The pool is fantastic with loads of sun lounges available. I really liked the fact that for such a very large complex it didnt feel like it was too busy and my pet hate of always seeing the house keeping trolley parked somewhere did not occur once, in fact we never saw house keeping people yet our room was always serviced and cleaned every day. The decor at this complex is so tasteful from the moment you walk in - the emphasis on beautiful Chairs is everywhere with some massive Chairs as you walk in on the ground floor. We will all definatley stay here again. It would be hard to beat the location and the level of service.

Room Tip: We had a sky view room, but I think all the rooms would have a great view
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Sunsetanyone,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to detail your recent 'Girlie' Soul Surfers Paradise experience.

I am delighted that you had such a wonderful time with us and that you found our location convenient, facilities superb, and views spectacular!

I greatly appreciate you spreading the 'Soul' word to the Trip Advisor community.

I hope to see you all again son when you need that next little getaway.