Peppers Soul
Novotel Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)
US$136
US$109
  • Beachfront
Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
Mantra on View Hotel(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$135
  • Restaurant
Vibe Hotel Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)
US$85
US$74
  • Restaurant
Mantra Circle on Cavill(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$168
  • Pool
Mantra Sun City(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$106
  • Pool
Watermark Hotel & Spa Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$134
  • Restaurant
Paradise Resort Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)
US$194
US$153
  • Restaurant
Wyndham Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$520
  • Pool
Mantra Legends Hotel(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$109
2,747 results
All reviewsseaduction restaurantthe gold coastamazing viewsacross the roadindoor and outdoor poolsbedroom apartmentyour doorstepperfect locationsteam roomspa bathgreat facilitiesfull kitchenbuffet breakfastocean viewmain bedroomcavill avenuefamily holiday
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 March 2014

We stayed here with our daughter and grandson, in a 2 bedroom beachfront apartment, with a private pool and BBQ alfresco area. Beautiful modern decor and every conceivable facility and comfort need. Absolutely stunning views. The location is perfect for restaurants, shopping and of course the beach. It was difficult to leave the apartment in order to experience Surfers! Fabulous staff, at every level. Excellent service is obviously the aim. Nothing was too much trouble. A refreshing experience!
There are numerous pools, indoor and outdoor, gym and heated spas. Beautifully landscaped gardens surrounding the hotel.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will absolutely stay at Soul again.

Room Tip: Book an apartment with a plunge pool and beachfront view. You won't regret it.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Val S
Adam T, General Manager at Peppers Soul, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2014

Dear Val S,

Thank you so much for your lovely review following your recent Soul experience with your grandson.

It sounds like you had one of our stunning plunge pool apartments. We only have two of these located on level four and as you described, even the view from there is spectacular!

All of our apartments do offer ocean views, but when you book one of our Skyview apartments you are guaranteed to be on level 40 or above.

Delivering high service levels are indeed a priority here at Soul. We want to match the service we deliver to our guests to the high standards we provide in the property's apartments and facilities fixtures and fitouts.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

We have just come back from what will always be remembered as one of those great experiences you will never forget. Soul was for us a perfect place - friendly, helpful and lovely staff - everyone from the front desk to the concierge to the restaurant - they were seriously flawless. They went out of their way to make our experience better and better and for this we will always be grateful. The website does not do this place justice, it is seriously stunning, the accommodation is comfortable and beautifully put together, and I am a very picky person. The amenities are fantastic and well thought. We were just so happy and want to put in a big shout out especially to a few people - Tom at the concierge desk for making our daughter happier and happier with your beautiful balloons, and Kobe and Ronny at the breakfast room of Seaduction for bringing us lovely berries and high chairs and poached eggs and just knowing before we had even asked what would be needed. You three made this experience unforgettable due to your kindness and genuine happiness to be there. Thank you to Soul for a lovely vacation. We will definitely be back!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Peppers
Adam T, General Manager at Peppers Soul, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2014

Dear RSC 2011,

Thank you so much for detailing your recent Soul experience.

What pleases me more than the review itself is that you took the time to remember and thank the three team members for their efforts. I assure you that these will be acknowledged by myself.

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to post this review and I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit where we can spoil you and your family all over again.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

Talk about a great place to stay. You can't beat the location...the amenities...the service...the staff...the food!!! We stayed here for a week with a very large group and had booked 3 apartments with different check in times, a surprise party planned, a cake ordered, etc. The rooms are amazing, clean and modern. The views are superb...and can I say the chocolate birthday cake...STILL dream about that cake! It is a gorgeous property right on the beach. Do yourself a favor and visit!!!

Room Tip: Up high and facing the ocean...no other way in this place! = )
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

Dear Teresa K,

Thank you! I am not sure there is anything else I can say in response to this fabulous review.

It delights myself and the team to hear this kind of feedback. I am thrilled that you and your travelling party had such an amazing experience with us.

Whilst all of our stunning apartments do offer unobstructed ocean views, the best way to guarantee a high floor is by booking one of our Skyview apartments. The views from level 40 and above are simply breathtaking.

I hope to see you and your friends again soon when you next decide on a little GC getaway.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

I stayed here from 24. February to 1. March 2014. It's not a hotel, rather a condominium. I was upgraded to a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom beachfront condo on 26. floor. The complex was completed in 2011, and the location is absolutely the best on Surfer's.

The flat is very nice and modern, well furnished, and a stunning wiew of the beach and the promenade. As I arrived by car, I needed somwhere to park. No problem, staying at Soul, I had free parking during my stay!

I will absolutely recommend staying at Soul, the best in Surfer's Paradise!

Room Tip: Choose a beachfront flat
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Adam T, General Manager at Peppers Soul, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Dear Dyrhan,

Thank you so much for your review pertaining to your recent Soul Surfers Paradise experience.

I am thrilled to hear that you had a fantastic stay and enjoyed the facilities of our Two Bedroom Ocean View Apartments.

Complimentary secure parking and Wi Fi are standard inclusions that we offer to all of our guests here at Soul.

I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

We only can say thanks to everyone at Soul hotel and Seaduction restaurant
My husband organised our 12th Wedding Anniversary as a surprise for me and took me for lunch to the Seaduction Restaurant, where we were absolutely amazed by the perfection of everything. The staff were very kind, thoughtful and careful, food superb...truly fine dining.The restaurant surprised us with a chocolate plate with a happy anniversary title on it and also sent champagne to our room...Thanks very much!
Hotel room was perfect as well, beautifully designed and clean, and the view to the ocean....wow! The facilities are the best on the Gold Coast. Excellent service from the hotel staff as well!
Thank you very much to make our day more special and so perfect!!!
We can't wait to go back again and recommend to everyone.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Adam T, General Manager at Peppers Soul, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Dear Bela M,

I am so delighted in reading your review to learn that we made your anniversary such a special occasion for you this year.

Thank you for the lovely words on how the team looked after you. I will share this feedback with the team.

Thank you so much for taking the time to detail your experience for other travellers to see. I hope to see you again for your next special occasion.