“Simply awesome”

Ranked #1 of 31 Hotels in Surfers Paradise
Brisbane, Australia
“Simply awesome”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Just stayed here on the weekend with my wife and my two boys (12&10). We stay down the coast every few weeks and this would have to be the best by far. The view can't be beaten. And we loved the pools both indoor and outside. The room is a really good size with lots of room. Will stay there again next time for sure.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Adam T, General Manager at Peppers Soul, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Dear Brett D,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review after your recent experience with us.

I am pleased that you and the family made use of our stunning facilities, and enjoyed the spacious apartments.

I hope that we are able to welcome you back again soon when you choose Soul Surfers Paradise as base camp for your next Gold Coast adventure!

Adam Taloni

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (326)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We recently stayed at Soul. Location and Ocean views are brilliant. So close to shops, cavil ave and beachfront markets. Reception staff and concierge staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Rooms are spacious and have everything you need for a great stay. Great kitchen facilities and good to have room service menus if feeling lazy. We originally booked for 5 days however extended to 7 days (we did not want to leave) We have also stayed at the Hilton Surfers Paradise recently and would always pick Soul for a return journey anyday.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Adam T, General Manager at Peppers Soul, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Dear Lyn O,

Thank you so much for your fantastic feedback about your recent Soul experience.

Our location really is hard to beat and I am pleased that you enjoyed the high quality of the apartment and facility's furnishings and fittings.

I look forward to welcoming you back again on your next Gold Coast visit.

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Well, we have just had a wonderful long weekend at Soul and we couldn't fault the accommodation and staff. We had a two bedroom apartment overlooking the beach, maybe they all look over the beach I don't know, and there was just about everything you could want to actually live in the place full time. Basically everything that you would find at home is there and beautifully done too! Noise was not an issue unless you count the waves with your balcony doors open! Security is well done and extensive. Great indoor and outdoor pools, spa and sauna. Lovely restaurant and great location. What could they do better, nothing that we could pick! We would stay here anytime and is highly recommended.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Buster953
Adam T, General Manager at Peppers Soul, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Dear Buster953,

Thank you so much for this amazing review following your recent experience over the June long weekend. It is pretty hard to top 'perfect'!

I agree that there are many, many worse things in life than the noise of waves crashing on the shore beneath you. Personally, I couldn't think of a better backdrop for a holiday soundtrack.

I am pleased that you found all that you needed in the self-contained apartment, and that the team delivered service to match our five-star rating.

Amazingly, all of our apartments do offer full beach or ocean views given that we are directly across the road from the beach. For those that like the views higher up, you can always secure to be on at least level 40 in one of our Skyview Apartments.

I do hope to see you again soon.

Sydney
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We are currently staying at Soul and nearly 3 nights down with 3 to go, are so relaxed and happy with the apartment, facilities and staff. We've stayed at many resorts and 5 star hotels around the world and this is right up there. Soul showcases a new breed of living that is well overdue in the area and I can't fault anything.

We have been upgraded to a 2 bedroom apartment on the 27th floor at its just perfect. Absolute ocean views. The apartment has everything you need to cater in.

We usually head overseas once a year, but feel like we are a world away from home.

If you can find fault, then I think you may be looking for it.

• Stayed June 2014
Dear SavBlancSydney,

Thank you so much for your Trip Advisor contribution whilst staying in-house with us. I assume you are using the complimentary Wi-Fi we provide to do so. I couldn't think of a better use!

I really am delighted that you are thus far impressed with the property and the service. If there is anything at all you need throughout the remainder of your stay please do not hesitate to let me or the team know.

Enjoy the rest of your Soul experience.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

My husband and I recently stayed at soul in in surfers and I have to say it was the best hotel ever, a bit pricey but worth every single cent.we stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment which we got on sale off the peppers website.
The room was beautifully designed and tiled through out. The veranda was massive and had full uninterrupted ocean views and also cavil ave view.

The bathroom was state of the art and had all the amenities as a normal hotel would and the kitchen is fully equipped with a expresso coffee machine as well. There is also a gym and about 3 pools plus an indoor pool.There is also Outdoor entertainment area with bbq and a sky deck view
facilities and theres so much more . All and all I have to say it was the best experience ever and I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014
Adam T, General Manager at Peppers Soul, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Dear Holidayholi,

Thank you for taking the time and making the effort to review your recent Soul experience.

Receiving this type of feedback encourages myself and the team to keep delivering our high service standards into the future for all future guests.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your apartment, facilities, service and spacious surroundings. I hope that we have the pleasure to be able to welcome you back again when you next visit the beautiful Gold Coast.

Brisbane
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Soul was highly recommended to me but I must say that it did not quite stack up. Yes, it is new & well fitted out but the 2 bedroom apartment is quite small & "clustered" & when you weigh it up, probably overpriced. The resort facilities are wonderful but not as good as the Q1 where there is an outdoor bar & "café". I can't say I was disappointed but neither can I say I was 100% happy.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank PC62
Dear PC62,

Thank you for your review.

I appreciate all guest's expectations differ and experiences are based on individual expectations.

In my personal view, which is largely based on the reactions and responses from most of our guests, is that Soul offers unparalleled facilities of any property on the Gold Coast. Did you manage to find the Secret Garden at all with private BBQ's, luscious gardens and lawns and reflection ponds? This is a real little piece of paradise in the heart of the hustle and bustle of the action below.

Our outdoor pool is the only one on the Gold Coast that offers unobstructed views over Surfers Paradise Beach so from the comfort of your sun lounge, or in the heated pool itself, you feel like you are at the beach - without the crowds and sand!

Again, each individual's perception is different and I appreciate that,

Thanks or taking the time to post this review.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We spent the long weekend at Soul. We have stayed at many of the places on the coast over the years, but must say the location and quality were the best so far. We really liked the modern feel of the apartments. The apartments are fitted out with quality appliances and features which make a difference. The only negative to our stay was the air conditioning, which did not heat. Maintenance was called and said that everything was ok, but it just kept resetting. The reception managed to find a little portable heater for us.

The positives:

1. Location - you cant beat the location if you want to be in the heart of surfers.
2. Size - the apartments were a great size. We had a 2 bed and the balcony was huge.
3. Views - the view over the beach and ocean was great. We were only on the 20th floor but still it was an awesome view.
4. Maintenance - the place was clean and well maintained.
5. Staff - the staff we interacted with were always friendly and very helpful.
6. Facilities - whist we did not use the pool or BBQ, we really liked the secret garden and BBQ area. If we were staying longer and it was warmer, we have made use of the facilities. We could imagine getting some fresh seafood from the trawlers and have some bbq seafood and wine over a long lazy afternoon.

As we said, the only negative for our stay was the air conditioning.

We would recommend anyone to stay here and look forward to coming back in August.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Barneyridge
Dear Barneyridge,

Thank you so much for your detailed review and accompanying photos. I am certain that they will give readers a good insight as to what we have to offer here at Soul.

I am pleased to read that you were impressed with the property, service and facilities we have on offer.

I do extend my apologies for the air conditioning issues. With temperatures so warm until recently on the Gold Coast the heating has not been used in the apartments in quite a while. This should not be a problem however as all units are serviced regularly. As we were full for the long weekend a room move was not an option. I hope that action of the team to source a portable heater was acceptable.

Please do contact me directly before you return so I can ensure we look after you.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Surfers Paradise
#2 of 21 in Broadbeach
Meriton Suites Broadbeach
Meriton Suites Broadbeach
#1 of 21 in Broadbeach

Been to Peppers Soul? Share your experiences!