“Would be perfect if.....”
Review of Peppers Soul

Peppers Soul
Ranked #1 of 31 Hotels in Surfers Paradise
Reviewed 3 September 2014

This resort stands in the middle of what is one of Australia's sleaziest strip. No amount of minimalist architecture,tastefully decorated interiors,views or sumptuous pools makes up for the location.
Possibly the biggest disappointment was finding that although we had booked and prepaid six months in advance ,the guaranteed best price by in house booking was $100 a night more expensive than their current advertised rate. Really alienating!

Room Tip: All rooms are modern and comfortable.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Eva D
Adam T, Manager at Peppers Soul, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2014

Dear Eva D,

I couldn't agree more with your description of the property, the tastefully decorated interiors, combined with the leisure facilities, and of course the amazing views are highlights for many of our guests.

It’s disappointing that you were upset with the rates we were charging during your stay. Our business, along with many others, including airlines and even supermarkets operate with dynamic pricing. Our rates – or prices – do fluctuate and vary depending on numerous contributing factors that influence the level of demand such as peak seasons and special events. In this instance the rates may well have come down, but more often than not prices will increase as you get closer to the dates of stay. What I can guarantee is that at the time of booking you were offered the best available rate.

I apologise that this impacted on your stay and I hope that in the future you again to choose to stay Soul Surfers Paradise.

Building Manger

Reviewed 1 September 2014

I stayed at Soul Surfers Paradise on the 38th floor in a 3 bedroom apartment. We had huge balconies all around with magnificent views. The apartment was 20 squares with all the mod cons and could not be faulted. We had a superb dinner in their restaurant and the food,wine and service was first class.

Room Tip: Asked for a room with all round views as high as possible.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Brian B

Dear Brian B,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Soul Surfers Paradise and for taking the time to write such a glowing review.

I agree that the apartments and views are magnificent, it is certainly a special place to stay in a beautiful part of the world.

I am delighted that you also experienced the culinary delights of Seaduction Restaurant. I will ensure to pass on your comments to our Executive Chef Steve Szabo to share with his Food and Beverage Team.

Thank you again, and we hope to welcome you back to Soul Surfers Paradise in the near future.

Reviewed 29 August 2014 via mobile

I am amazed at the perfect hotel for vacation in Gold Coast. One of the tallest buildings in Gold Coast with breathtaking view of the ocean. Check in was quick and we were upgraded to skyview 2 bedroom apartments. We booked 2 apartments for our big family with kids. The apartments were very spacious with balcony access from both rooms and also living room. Seperate bathroom for both the rooms in the apartment. There is a seperate sitting area adjacent the living room. Kitchen was just about the perfect modern kitchen with all amenities provided. All electrical appliances looked very new, guess the hotel is quite new itself. Seperate room for wash/dry machines. The apartment is so aesthetically decorated you would want to live here, gives you a home away from home feeling. View from the balcony of the beach, the ocean and the gold coast skyline is simply awesome. Iphone 4/5 chargers and music devices provided at the rooms and also living room. Seperate LCD TVs in the rooms and living room. Jacuzzi bathtub and seperate shower room, 2 basins at the master bath. It seems everything is so thoughtfully provided for the comfort of the guests. In one word flawless! I would only stay at this hotel when visiting Gold Coast again.

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank shezad

Dear Shezad,

Wow! What an amazing review. I am thrilled that you had a ‘flawless’ stay at Soul Surfers Paradise. The apartments certainly are stunning and the views can not be faulted.

We hope to welcome you back for another perfect holiday soon.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

I recently stayed at Soul with my daughter for three nights and really enjoyed my stay. It caters for family's and the kitchen and washing machine are a great help. The location is great and the building is new and feels fresh. The staff are friendly and more than happy to help. The only thing to be mindful of is the wind noise being very close to the beach.
There are cafés and a Safeway supermarket just minutes away.

Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank Jay T

Dear Jay T,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at Soul Surfers Paradise. I'm delighted that you had a wonderful getaway with your daughter.

Thank you also for recognising the efforts of our staff. I will be sure to share your comments with the team, as it is this type of positive feedback that only serves as an encouragement to all.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

This hotel is the most amazing hotel on the Gold Coast.
One look at the infinity pool overlooking the beach and I was sold on soul!
Their standard room is much nicer than most hotels lead in room. It's a 2 bedroom (can be sold as a one bedroom) ocean view apartment with an unrivaled view of the beach.
Location wise you can't get much closer to cavill than this.
So many great hotels to choose from if you don't fancy the amazing food at the hotel restaurant ( check out the teppanyaki bar just downstairs)
Staff were absolutely amazing and welcoming on check in and throughout the soul experience.
If you're considering this as an option I suggest doing it! You won't be disappointed.
Also if you have time check out the hidden zen garden if you want some down time

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank amy d
Adam T, General Manager at Peppers Soul, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2014

Dear Amy D,

Thank you for staying with us recently at Soul Surfers Paradise.

I am so pleased that you had such a wonderful experience with us and that the location, facilities and service levels all exceeded your expectations.

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and will share this with my team.

I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

I celebrated my birthday weekend at Soul in June. My husband and I don’t get to see each other often, and all I wanted was the perfect weekend away to relax, eat great food and simply enjoy some down-time. The staff were exceptional, beginning with the very helpful Sam in Reservations and the delightful Assistant Manager Chris at Reception. Both were so cheery, polite, professional and happy to accommodate any request without a hint of drama.

On entering our room, the little (and not so little!) touches made the stay truly special. I loved the cupcakes and bottle of wine with the helium balloons, and together with the beautiful roses my husband arranged through Sam, it really felt like my birthday. We enjoyed a great dinner at Seaduction, although unfortunately John and I were unwell with colds and left before dessert. I didn’t get her name, however can only presume it was the maître d, who seemed genuinely disappointed we could not stay for a birthday dessert, stating the chefs wanted to spoil me. I was so touched by her disappointment and we had only just arrived back at our room to receive a knock at the door, and standing there was the maître d with a dessert on a platter for me. Such a thoughtful and unexpected gesture.

The following night I craved spice to help fight our colds and was determined to find Chilli Mud Crab. Ten years ago every second restaurant at the Gold Coast was Chinese, but now they’re a rarity! With no luck on Google, we phoned Reception and Jackie recommended the newly opened Sky Restaurant. The meal was sensational, the seafood so fresh and the chilli crab delicious. It was perfect. Once again such helpful staff!

We will definitely be staying at Soul again, this time when we are both well, and will make full use of the beautiful hotel and the many amenities. The rooms are spacious and impeccable, with amazing views of the beautiful coastline. And with the recent landscaping of the Esplanade, it is the ideal location on the Gold Coast.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank slb2400
Adam T, General Manager at Peppers Soul, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear slb2400,

Happy birthday for June!

I am so delighted that Soul and the team made your birthday one to remember.

I am sorry to hear that you were ill for some of your stay, but it seems that you did make the most of what you could.

I will certainly pass this feedback on to the team, particularly those named in the review, to congratulate them on doing such a fine job.

I do hope to see you here again soon.

Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

My family stayed here for a week and we were so impressed! We have never stayed at a place like it! Highly recommend for a luxurious stay! The pool and spa is amazing! The gym facility is also great! Everything is really new and kept clean! Also in a great, central location!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kaylaa94

Dear Kaylaa94,

Thank you for this fantastic review of your recent experience at Soul Surfers Paradise.

I am delighted that you had such a wonderful time with us.

I do hope to be able to welcome you back at some stage in the near future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Surfers Paradise
Novotel Surfers Paradise
Novotel Surfers Paradise
#14 of 31 in Surfers Paradise
Meriton Suites Broadbeach

Been to Peppers Soul? Share your experiences!