“Yum”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 April 2014

We ate here after having a day at wet'n'wild and being extremely hungry. It was right opposite our hotel. The food was pretty good. High servings, although we were hungry we didn't manage to eat it all. It was pricey for Thai but cheaper than a lot of the other restaurants around.
The staff were good, bringing us water as soon as we arrived. We ordered drinks and after paying $5.90 for a pineapple juice I assumed it would be better than golden circle out of a carton. The food arrived quickly and was hot and delicious.

3  Thank Alysha B

Reviewed 20 April 2014

I've been here twice and my third visit's makes me sad of what's been served on me...its not the same as what I get from my first and second visit...the satay chicken is been reheated n put in deep fryer(dude dont cheat on ur costumer I'm a chef aswell...and the vegetarian salad-tofu is old

Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

I come here everytime I visit surface, the food is absolutely beautiful. The portion size is huge, haven't been able to finish a meal yet. Yes the price is abit high but I don't mind spending good money on good food. Well done guys, keep up the great food. Will always come back :)

1  Thank Squirt F
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

Very nice food good service serving a little small but would return pity about the construction going on outside

Reviewed 31 December 2013

Food was good. A little pricey compared to Sydney but for a tourist destination it wasn't bad compared to its competitors. Only downfall was the polite guy who took the order over the phone quoted $58 which I worked out to be correct but the waitress charged us $60 even though it said $58 on the receipt. I pointed it out but she just stood there and smiled. My dad was embarrassed that I even mentioned it because it was only $2 so even made us walk away but still, I know it was only $2 but the waitress' dishonesty turned me off.