As i am someone who frequently travels to Surfers Paradise, I can admit to having stayed in some average hotels in this area which all claim to be the best! However, the Marriott Resort & Spa IS the best hotel i have stayed at in Surfers Paradise by FAR!
The location is a short walk to the center of the city, which can be pleasant seeming that the Gold Coast has great weather to walk in and explore things along the way. Take the beach route and take in the great scenery each morning! Very enjoyable..
The lobby is fantastic and has this amazing stair case which immediately tells you that you are going to stay in one classy hotel! The check-in staff are very friendly and all staff are happy to go out of their way to suggest places to go and great things to do during your stay in QLD.
The room is very clean and pleasant to stay in - but the best thing about this hotel has got to be the pool area!! There is a fake beach with fish swimming in certain areas, giving you a great buzz and a totally different experience. There is also a water slide, a spa situated under the manmade caves and a little cafe to enjoy a drink or snack while sun-baking in the Gold Coast sun! I can NOT think of a better way to spend your holiday when traveling to QLD!
This hotel is definitely worthy of my 5 star and Excellent travel review and if you do not go and book the Marriott Resort and Spa right NOW - then you are missing out!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa couples quiet luxury with spacious accommodation and intuitive service, providing an unforgettable hotel experience for guests here on the Gold Coast. Tucked amidst sparkling lagoons, white sandy beaches, and cascading waterfalls, the 216 room fully integrated resort offers amenities to please the entire family; from quiet pool zones and unique aquatic experiences to bike rentals and a new Kid's Activities Centre. The immaculately appointed hotel accommodation offers floor-to-ceiling windows, marble bathrooms, and pillow top mattresses. Step out onto your balcony and revel in the beauty of your Gold Coast surroundings. Treat yourself to superb cuisine at Misono, Citrique, or Chapter & Verse bar and lounge, or book a day of pampering at Ruby Spa. Those planning events here on the Gold Coast can make use of the expansive function room space including the stylish Marriott Ballroom. Indulge, discover and explore in effortless style at Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort And Spa
- Surfers Paradise Marriott Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Marriott Surfers Paradise Hotel
- Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa Gold Coast, Australia