We recently had the pleasure of staying for four nights at The Marriott Hotel, Surfers Paradise and what a delight it was. On arrival we were greeted warmly in the stunning foyer and our check in was both professional and swift - we were offered chocolates along with a glass of champagne. Our ocean view room on the 15 floor with a balcony was stylishly furnished and had lovely views of ocean, river and the swimming pools below. Within minutes of entering our room their was a knock at the door with a staff member presenting us with a complimentary bottle of chilled champagne and just to add a lovely touch chilled champagne glasses! The very spacious bathroom comprised of a large bath along with walk in shower. One feature of the room I found most pleasing was the step in wardrobe that included a large shelf for your luggage, generous hanging space and drawers - this allowed for personal items to be stowed out of sight - therefore no suitcases cluttering the room. The hotel is well maintained to a high standard and the vast foyer has many areas to sit, relax and enjoy the ambience. The outdoor garden with two massive pools is simply beautiful - we used the large heated pool and one of the spas - although it was fairly cool an early morning swim was a wonderful way to start the day. Our package included the buffet breakfast - which we both agreed was the best we have experienced for many years - excellent quality with a huge selection catering for all tastes and requirements. We had room service on one occasion and it was delicious. The staff we encountered were friendly and professional. We came to the Gold Coast to attend an event but I can understand why some people say in previous posts that they did not leave the resort! We plan to return to this wonderful hotel as they really have captured what a resort hotel should offer. Thank you for four wonderful nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa couples quiet luxury with spacious accommodation and intuitive service, providing an unforgettable hotel experience for guests here on the Gold Coast. Tucked amidst sparkling lagoons, white sandy beaches, and cascading waterfalls, the 216 room fully integrated resort offers amenities to please the entire family; from quiet pool zones and unique aquatic experiences to bike rentals and a new Kid's Activities Centre. The immaculately appointed hotel accommodation offers floor-to-ceiling windows, marble bathrooms, and pillow top mattresses. Step out onto your balcony and revel in the beauty of your Gold Coast surroundings. Treat yourself to superb cuisine at Misono, Citrique, or Chapter & Verse bar and lounge, or book a day of pampering at Ruby Spa. Those planning events here on the Gold Coast can make use of the expansive function room space including the stylish Marriott Ballroom. Indulge, discover and explore in effortless style at Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Marriott, Expedia, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort And Spa
- Surfers Paradise Marriott Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Marriott Surfers Paradise Hotel
- Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa Gold Coast, Australia