We spent our first two nights of our honeymoon here last year & did not want to leave! Hotel is about 30 minutes on the bus from Gold Coast airport...although a long ride, it was nice to see the city & different places on the way. Hotel is far out of Surfers Paradise "city" itself, which is ok, because its a resort, so once we arrive, we did not have to leave. We stayed for two nights and wished we had stayed for longer. The hotel foyer on arrival had a WOW factor. The foyer is open & grand. The room we were in was on a high floor so it had great views of the mountains & ocean. We spent most of our time either in the restaurants or at the lagoon. It was "cold" for the locals, but for us, it was perfect. there was hardly anyone using the lagoon. Had to pay for equiptment rental, but worth it for the experience of scuba diving with the fish. Breakfast buffet was fantastic. In the morning, join the crowd at fish feeding time - that was fun. Great resort for a romantic getaway or a family vacation alike. We would definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa couples quiet luxury with spacious accommodation and intuitive service, providing an unforgettable hotel experience for guests here on the Gold Coast. Tucked amidst sparkling lagoons, white sandy beaches, and cascading waterfalls, the 216 room fully integrated resort offers amenities to please the entire family; from quiet pool zones and unique aquatic experiences to bike rentals and a new Kid's Activities Centre. The immaculately appointed hotel accommodation offers floor-to-ceiling windows, marble bathrooms, and pillow top mattresses. Step out onto your balcony and revel in the beauty of your Gold Coast surroundings. Treat yourself to superb cuisine at Misono, Citrique, or Chapter & Verse bar and lounge, or book a day of pampering at Ruby Spa. Those planning events here on the Gold Coast can make use of the expansive function room space including the stylish Marriott Ballroom. Indulge, discover and explore in effortless style at Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort And Spa
- Surfers Paradise Marriott Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Marriott Surfers Paradise Hotel
- Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa Gold Coast, Australia