The check in girl made us feel very welcome. She immediately upgraded us to the top floor in a lovely ocean view room. Our original booking was for ocean view but not in this amazing category. Great ocean views. A quick walk to the beach and shops. Room service food and service was perfect. Swimming pools and spa were great. The gym looked amazing with state of the art gear (all a bit too serious for me) We were with a group of authors and the Wifi charging caught everyone a bit off guard. I had broadband but most got caught with fairly high fees. Drop the Wifi fees Outrigger. Even Maccas give you that for free. The only other issue is that if you have a car and use their car park, you will have problems dragging your luggage up a very small lift and then a flight of stairs to reception. The alternative is a very long walk through a deserted shopping centre. Overall however, a great hotel in a great location and well worth the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in View Avenue, just up from the Esplanade, Mantra on View Hotel is a great choice in Surfers Paradise accommodation for pleasure seekers, corporate travellers, and events such as wedding and banquets. The modern and stylish decor gives a feeling of spaciousness throughout and you can choose from a variety of accommodation styles from the City View Twin Suite right through to the Ocean View Spa suite. All have private balconies, wonderful Gold Coast views, high speed internet, cable TV and super-comfy beds. Outside your suite you'll find great amenities like the resort-style pool and children's pool. The fully equipped gymnasium, tennis courts and an excellent restaurant on site - NOSH Pan Asian offers a daily buffet breakfast with traditional favourites including cereals, pastries, tropical fresh fruits and hot meals prepared in our open kitchen, it's the a la carte lunch and dinner menu where NOSH Pan Asian gets decidedly exotic. Featuring authentically prepared specialties from a variety of regions across Asia, it's a serious spread of diverse offerings. There are a great many exciting things to do on the Gold Coast and you are very close to a great choice of these. There's excellent shopping to be had, theme parks, long stretches of sandy Gold Coast beaches and an excellent variety of restaurants and bars. If you really feel like spoiling yourself visit the Ocean Day Spa and Hair Salon where pampering is the order of the day with a range of soothing massages and treatments. Mantra on View Hotel is a very popular choice for business with nine conference rooms in all, catering for small meetings through to large banquets or perhaps a seminar for up to 600 delegates. Planning a Gold Coast wedding? Mantra on View Hotel is one of the best wedding venues on the Gold Coast. The wedding team can help you choose from one of the beautiful celebration venues and for the ceremony itself there is also a number of romantic choices from beach to poolside. Preparing for your big day is also no hassle at Mantra on View Hotel, with the Ocean Day Spa and Hair Salon there to take care of everything. Maintenance notice: The Mantra on View pool will undergo a refurbishment and repairs from 5 June until 21 June 2017 and then a further 2 weeks of decking work. The pool will be closed during this time. Works will happen Monday to Friday approximately 7am to 3pm. Mantra on View exterior building painting will begin June 5 2017 until the end of October 2017, depending on weather. Works include new repaint to the exterior from level 22 down to Porte Chochere including a refurbishment of balcony railings. Works will happen Monday to Friday approximately 7am to 3pm. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Mantra on View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Surfers Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Holiday Inn Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Holiday Inn
- Mantra On View Hotel Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia