We traveled from Phoenix, AZ to Surfers. This hotel was a great surprise. The staff was welcoming, warm, friendly, and very helpful. We stayed in a suite. The view was fantastic!
Would definitely return back to this property.
The location is ideal, right by the beach, shopping, and nightlife.
Thank you for an awesome stay :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra on View Hotel is a great choice in Surfers Paradise accommodation you can choose from the City View Twin Suite right through to the Ocean View Spa suite. All have private balconies, wonderful views, high speed internet, cable TV and super-comfy beds. Fantastic amenities like the resort-style pool and children's pool, fully equipped gymnasium, tennis courts Ocean Day Spa and Hair Salon, conference rooms and an on site Restaurant - NOSH Pan Asian, which offers a daily buffet breakfast with traditional favourites and hot meals prepared in our open kitchen, it's the a la carte lunch and dinner menu where NOSH Pan Asian gets decidedly exotic. Mantra on View Hotel is also one of the best wedding venues on the Gold Coast. There's excellent shopping to be had, theme parks, long stretches of sandy Gold Coast beaches and an excellent variety of restaurants and bars. whatever the reason for your stay, you will have an memorable time at Mantra on View Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mantra on View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Surfers Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Holiday Inn Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Holiday Inn
- Mantra On View Hotel Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia