“fantastic”

Ranked #18 of 31 Hotels in Surfers Paradise
Reviewed 30 April 2012

the vibe was fantastic enjoyed it throughly . the housekeeping was outstanding. the bed was great.the room was clean and bright.the view was fantastic. can't wait to go back. it was prefect i couldnt fault anything about the vibe. the best. bus stop just to your right perfect.

Room Tip: over looking the river so when your in the bed you can see the water just great
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank tanya l
VibeHotelGC, Manager at Vibe Hotel Gold Coast, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2012

Dear Tanya I
Thank you for your feedback on the Vibe Hotel Gold Coast, as we really appreciate hearing great news.

Great to hear that you had a relaxing stay at the hotel & I will definately be passing on your appreciation to our housekeeping team.

Having the local transport is a great bonus for our guest as we do get a lot of feedback regarding this area as it's easy access for families to go to the theme parks etc.

Once again thank you for your feedback & hope to see you back at the Vibe sometime soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 30 April 2012

I recently booked through expedia and found myself and two children standing outside hotel from hell SANATA - I immediately contacted expedia who told me I could change hotels ,jsut advise the current hotel that I am moving and why. I asked them to recommend a hotel , and they proposed VIBE. I could not compare and contrast the experience more. It was sumptuous , clean, modern, well located, and with ample amenities and facilities, Such as pool, restaurant bar and other essentials for a family on vacation.
However on checking in I called expedia to advise them that I had departed the hotel from hell and was now in VIBE and could they transfer booking formally as agreed, not only did they backtrack and advise that they would not cancel previous booking , but the room I had asked them to hold was now gone and I would need to pay a higher premium. The young girl on reception overheard my conversation , and discreetly spoke with her manager in VIBE hotel, they came back and took care of everything for me by offering me a room a t the rate that I had been promised by expedia and also by offering a sympathetic ear, sound advise and some other additional extras to compensate me for what had now turned out to be rather an expensive holiday as thanks to expedia I have to pay for two hotels!
Emily and Jade were wonderful They demonstrated exceptional customer service, common sense and a human touch. Throughout my stay with VIBE this was consistent and I will promote VIBE and jade and Emilys good work ethic where ever I can to thank them,as well as ensuring I return to VIBE gold coast if i am ever back in the area.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank VIV D

Dear VIV D
The team at Vibe Hotel are delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay with us on the Gold Coast and thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

Im very happy to hear that we could assist in changing your holiday into an enjoyable experience.

I will be passing on your appreciation to both Jade & Emma-Lee as they are both regarded as shining stars of our hotel.

If there is anything else we can do for future holidays please feel free to call us directly or check out the specials on our hotel website.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 23 April 2012

We stayed for 3 nights with a great deal that included breakfast, so for the price we paid, this was excellent value for money. The rooms are nice with large balconies overlooking the river. The breakfast was OK - although we had to wait for a table and there were dirty dishes piled up everywhere. The location is great - a 10 minute walk to the beach. Supermarket right across the road and plenty of restuarants nearby. The bus stops right outside, so it's easy to get around. The lifts are really slow - we ended up using the service elevator!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
VibeHotelGC, Manager at Vibe Hotel Gold Coast, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2012

Dear JuliaandEmilio

I'm glad we could accommodate you with a good deal for your stay in August last year & that you enjoyed the view over the river.

I wish to advise that during your stay we were completing our lift refurbishment which is now completed. Both lifts look great & are moving people around the building, this lifts are now all ready for you next stay with us.

We hope to see you again in the future & feel free to use our website to see upcoming specials.

Kind regards

Reviewed 23 April 2012

My husband and I originally booked one night in the Vibe but had such a great time we extended our stay. The rooms are large and really nicely decorated in a contemporary style. The bed is super comfy, the tv a good size and there's pay per view movies available. We were looking for a place to chill out and relax and the Vibe certainly delivered on this. The only downside for me was the tiny bath! It was really shallow and short, not something you could have a soak in.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
VibeHotelGC, Manager at Vibe Hotel Gold Coast, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2012

Dear Lorna F

The Vibe Crew look forward to having back at the hotel in the not too distant future, please feel free in contacting us directly for your next booking.

Reviewed 19 April 2012

Nice clean rooms with balconies. Very clean modern ensuite bathrooms. Comfortable beds. Good breakfast! Definitely recommend.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo

Stayed her for a week.
Quite cheap, we paid just under $800 for 7 nights.
Close to the city, can walk everywhere, bus stop 1min walk.
Jet boat ride behind hotel, lots of fun, highly recomened going on that!
The room we stayed in this time we could see both the river and the ocean
Housekeeping not that great, but we werent that fussed about that..
Overall very good, would stay there again.
Have been their twice now.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
VibeHotelGC, Manager at Vibe Hotel Gold Coast, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2012

Dear Ashleigh_Elise_88

I'm glad that we could assist in some accommodation for you at a reasonable price.
Also happy that you enjoyed the view over the Nerang river & ocean, we get a lot of positive feedback on this view especially with the sunsets.

Reviewed 19 April 2012

I stayed at Vibe over Easter with a few friends. The room itself was OK with a lovely view of the river and a glimpse of the ocean and in a good location. However it was annoying to find dirty dishes and glasses pool side, the spa didn't work at all and wasn't going to be fixed for another 4 days (very average seeing it was peak holiday period) then as we were asked to move out of our seats at the pool for a wedding at magically turned on (then off again after it was over) these things became very annoying (all guests pay for the right to be at the pool/spa not just wedding parties). A few things in the room weren't wiped down properly either which wouldn't normally bother me but everything adds up. I won't be coming back there are much nicer places to stay for the money.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Holidayr142

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at Vibe Hotel Gold Coast.

We appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback. I was disappointed to hear that you did not enjoy your time with us.

If you would like to discuss this in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the hotel on 07) 5539 0444.