“Funky design, location and price.”

Ranked #18 of 31 Hotels in Surfers Paradise
Brisbane, Australia
“Funky design, location and price.”
Reviewed 15 May 2012

Loved the colour scheme and design of the overall hotel. The breakfast wasn't fabulous, but decent to start day with ! The staff are really friendly and especially Peter, the guy at the main desk was great ! He sorted our booking out (which had not yet dropped into reservation systems as I booked it whilst standing in the hotel foyer, as the price on another booking website was cheaper than the actual hotel itself !) He said the room we booked was not available and therefore we would be upgraded, which was a nice surprise. Parking also only $8 for the night, which is cheaper than most of the other hotels close by. (some hotel's do offer free parking though, so check this out before you book.) Happy Hour in the bar could be a Buy-1-get-1-free deal, BUt instead they had a 20% reduction on drinks, which wasn't that bad. Overall, a pleasant experience and modern decor really does wonders for a an overnight stay.

Room Tip: Anything above Level 12 would provide a better view of Gold Coast hinterland and Nerang River - and...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
VibeHotelGC, Manager at Vibe Hotel Gold Coast, responded to this review, 17 May 2012
Dear Rozcoco
Thank you for your feedback on the Vibe Hotel Gold Coast, as we really appreciate hearing great news.

Glad to hear you enjoyed the style of the hotel and that you found our team to be friendly and I'll be passing on your appreciation to Peter.

We look forward to having you back to the hotel sometime in the near future & please feel free to contact us directly or use our website for your next booking.

Vibe Hotel Gold Coast

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (351)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Geraldton, Australia
Reviewed 15 May 2012

We stayed at at the Vibe Hotel on the 20th of April 2012.

W've stayed at Vibe previously and I didn't like it, so I thought why not give it a second chance and it was worth it in the end.

For $120 per night, this hotel was quite vibrant specially when you're staying with a group of friends. The room itself was quite nice, not so stunning but it was comfortable. The staff remained cheerful and even the house keeping staff were thoughtful enough to not report the Armani perfume I forgot to take with me - the house keeping staff reported that I didn't leave anything behind. Obviously I did otherwise I wouldn't have reported it.

Apart from that little mishap, overall I was content with the price and the accommodation. Their room service was satisfactory, and everything else within the hotel was ok.

If you're looking for a cheap one night stay, choose this hotel. Otherwise, go elsewhere.

The location is excellent, as it was near the beach, and all the social scene.

Room Tip: If you order breakfast, make sure you're a little patient as they didn't meet the deadline w...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Charlon C
Dear Charlon C
The team at Vibe Hotel are delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay with us on the Gold Coast and thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

Glad to hear that you enjoyed your overnight stay with us & also that the room you were in was comfortable.

Lokk forward to having you back in the near future & feel free to check out our website for your future booking

Surfers Paradise
Reviewed 13 May 2012

service was very slow,there should be more staff at reception waited ten mins to park car only got in when a car was coming out.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 Thank Peter F
Dear Peter F
Thank you for your feedback on the Vibe Hotel Gold Coast, as we really appreciate hearing great news & more importantly what we can improve on.

Peter F as your review is brief please feel free to contact myself if you would like to discuss this in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the hotel 07 5539 0444.

Travellers are raving about these Surfers Paradise hotels

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 8 May 2012

We arrive at the hotel around 12pm, and asked to come back again at 2pm for check-in.
We got the room with 1 queen bed + 1 single bed, I think it's a room for 3 person, and it's very big.
The room is very good with balcony of Gold Coast river on the left, city view on the center and sea view on the right.
Room is neat & clean, bathroom has a bathtub and quiet big.
One day my wife left her mobile phone (iphone 4g) on the room, she realize it on the way back from wet n wild themepark, when we got back the room, the phone still there on top of the desk beside our bed.
We would like to thank you to the staff that clean our room 1804 on 03 May 2012 by not taking the mobile phone.

Location is close to lots of shopping places and places to eat, and about 10 minutes walk to the beach.

6 Thank jhermank
VibeHotelGC, Manager at Vibe Hotel Gold Coast, responded to this review, 11 May 2012
Dear jhermank

I'm happy that we could provide a larger room for you during your stay as the room you were in is one of our popular rooms due to the views it has.

Glad to hear also that you got to experience one of the Gold Coast well-known theme parks & coming back to the relief of finding your phone back in the same safe place it was left.

We look forward to having you back at the hotel sometime soon & feel free to check out our website for your next booking at the Vibe Hotel Gold Coast.

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 30 April 2012

This hotel has had a great renovation, has nice views, and is good value for money. But, you feel that they are stingy when they say "credit cards carry a 1.5% surcharge". How else do people pay for a hotel??

Also, the aircon when on Heater mode blew cold air.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
VibeHotelGC, Manager at Vibe Hotel Gold Coast, responded to this review, 5 May 2012
Dear bradhall71

Glad to hear that you got a nice view from your room & had an enjoyable stay, as we do get a lot of feedback regarding the views from our higher floor rooms.

Please feel free for next time you look for a vibe hotel to check out our website for specials.

Vibe Gold Coast
miranda
Reviewed 30 April 2012

the vibe was fantastic enjoyed it throughly . the housekeeping was outstanding. the bed was great.the room was clean and bright.the view was fantastic. can't wait to go back. it was prefect i couldnt fault anything about the vibe. the best. bus stop just to your right perfect.

Room Tip: over looking the river so when your in the bed you can see the water just great
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank tanya l
Dear Tanya I

Great to hear that you had a relaxing stay at the hotel & I will definately be passing on your appreciation to our housekeeping team.

Having the local transport is a great bonus for our guest as we do get a lot of feedback regarding this area as it's easy access for families to go to the theme parks etc.

Once again thank you for your feedback & hope to see you back at the Vibe sometime soon.

PERTH
Reviewed 30 April 2012

I recently booked through expedia and found myself and two children standing outside hotel from hell SANATA - I immediately contacted expedia who told me I could change hotels ,jsut advise the current hotel that I am moving and why. I asked them to recommend a hotel , and they proposed VIBE. I could not compare and contrast the experience more. It was sumptuous , clean, modern, well located, and with ample amenities and facilities, Such as pool, restaurant bar and other essentials for a family on vacation.
However on checking in I called expedia to advise them that I had departed the hotel from hell and was now in VIBE and could they transfer booking formally as agreed, not only did they backtrack and advise that they would not cancel previous booking , but the room I had asked them to hold was now gone and I would need to pay a higher premium. The young girl on reception overheard my conversation , and discreetly spoke with her manager in VIBE hotel, they came back and took care of everything for me by offering me a room a t the rate that I had been promised by expedia and also by offering a sympathetic ear, sound advise and some other additional extras to compensate me for what had now turned out to be rather an expensive holiday as thanks to expedia I have to pay for two hotels!
Emily and Jade were wonderful They demonstrated exceptional customer service, common sense and a human touch. Throughout my stay with VIBE this was consistent and I will promote VIBE and jade and Emilys good work ethic where ever I can to thank them,as well as ensuring I return to VIBE gold coast if i am ever back in the area.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank VIV D
Dear VIV D

Im very happy to hear that we could assist in changing your holiday into an enjoyable experience.

I will be passing on your appreciation to both Jade & Emma-Lee as they are both regarded as shining stars of our hotel.

If there is anything else we can do for future holidays please feel free to call us directly or check out the specials on our hotel website.