My Husband and I stayed at the vibe hotel last week, we where celebrating our 30yrs being together, so we decicided to stay at the Vibe hotel. We found it was a fantastic location to most things, transport, shops, beach etc.
We found just a few faults we had river view room on the 9th floor, it looked like the room had been updated in some parts but not in others, we found there was too much light came through the bathroom area early in the morning and the traffic was quite noisey.Also I found the showe over the bath was a nightmare too, when getting out of the bath it was quite scary very slippery. There was a door joining the next room which was quite annoying because a light came through the bottom of the door.
The breakfast was great value for money, I found it really weard that we had 2 separate covers for the bed and by the end of the week, I realized there was a leg missing from the base of the bed, which I did inform the staff about this on are checkout.
Overall it was a pleasant stay at the vibe hotel, and I cannot complain about the staff they where so helpful and friendly we did have a problem with our transfer from the hotel failed to pick us up and the staff helped us out and organized taxi for us.
Overall we did enjoy our stay, room needed a few upgrades.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will love the convenience of staying right in the very heart of Surfers Paradise.Your Vibe Gold Coast hotel is centrally located in the midst of Gold Coast lifestyle, opposite the Chevron Renaissance Village, just a block from Cavill Avenue, the heart of the Gold Coast shopping district, and overlooking the picturesque Nerang River.We are perfectly placed for a leisurely stroll to Surfers Paradise beach, world-class shopping, fantastic nightlife, restaurants galore and lots of fun attractions...Or you can just relax in comfort. The Gold Coast is brimming with fun filled activities including fishing charters, bungee jumping, motorbike tours, surfing lessons and even a few swings at one of the many leading golf courses at hand...And did we mention the beaches? And at the end of your busy day, return to your ideal Gold Coast hotel and relax in the comfort of your well appointed hotel room or suite, take a plunge in the pool or take an evening stroll along the promenade an soak up the atmosphere of the Gold Coast...Enjoy the vibe at your Gold Coast hotel with personality...Vibe Hotel Gold Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Toga Hotels, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vibe Hotel Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vibe Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Vibe Hotel Gold Coast Surfers Paradise, Australia