Yes it was very convient to stay at the vibe as it was 20metres from the Appel park where local surfside&gold coast shuttle buses pick up & opposite side of road drop off for all theme parks.plus the local are express buses there. Go buy a Go Card form the tourist information kiosk in cavil avenue at the stop lights end. This is a rechargeable card for buses that you swipe on entering &leaving the bus. When your finished your holiday, go back & you get left over funds refunded back. Woolworths is across the road open 8-10pm Coles is just down the road at bit but more carrying heavy bags could be a nuisance. Also an expensive 7/11 shop is opposite in emergencies. The only bad thing about the vibe.is if you are tall like 6foot you will not fit under the shower head. As the ceilings are low in the bathroom, we just had to have a bath instead. if you move the shower head on an angle, all the floor & vanity gets wet & slippery from shampoo. There was a bit of mould in the tile grouting.spa wasn't working and pool is not heated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will love the convenience of staying right in the very heart of Surfers Paradise.Your Vibe Gold Coast hotel is centrally located in the midst of Gold Coast lifestyle, opposite the Chevron Renaissance Village, just a block from Cavill Avenue, the heart of the Gold Coast shopping district, and overlooking the picturesque Nerang River.We are perfectly placed for a leisurely stroll to Surfers Paradise beach, world-class shopping, fantastic nightlife, restaurants galore and lots of fun attractions...Or you can just relax in comfort. The Gold Coast is brimming with fun filled activities including fishing charters, bungee jumping, motorbike tours, surfing lessons and even a few swings at one of the many leading golf courses at hand...And did we mention the beaches? And at the end of your busy day, return to your ideal Gold Coast hotel and relax in the comfort of your well appointed hotel room or suite, take a plunge in the pool or take an evening stroll along the promenade an soak up the atmosphere of the Gold Coast...Enjoy the vibe at your Gold Coast hotel with personality...Vibe Hotel Gold Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Vibe Hotel Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vibe Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Vibe Hotel Gold Coast Surfers Paradise, Australia