Very outdated hotel in need of a good refurbishment, bubbled peeling wallpaper, old rusty tap ware, hard horrible beds and pillows way past replacement date. To make matters worse their customer service is also lacking, we asked for a king bed rather than 2 singles and were told we would have to wait for one "to become available" which was fine but after waiting and checking in at 4pm (checkin is supposed to be 2pm) they had simply pushed the 2 singles together, which again is fine (well kind of) BUT they hadn't bothered to remake the bed and had just put a sheet over the 2 beds and placed the 2 single bed quilts on there with no top sheet or anything. Then my daughter cut her finger on some metal pressing the button to get in the elevator so we went to reception to get a bandaid, which we were given but they didn't even ask where the metal was or anything despite us trying to report it so it wouldn't happen to others. Last but certainly not least in the disappointing customer service is the fact that the guy on reception both at check in and departure couldn't understand English which made it very difficult to communicate and most of our questions remained unanswered. Overall I wouldn't recommend the hotel to anyone other than those that are hitting cavil ave to party cause they won't actually be spending much time in the hotel, saying that though, for the price I paid you can get much better places just as close for same (or cheaper) price because it wasn't a cheap stay despite the cheap looking furniture etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will love the convenience of staying right in the very heart of Surfers Paradise.Your Vibe Gold Coast hotel is centrally located in the midst of Gold Coast lifestyle, opposite the Chevron Renaissance Village, just a block from Cavill Avenue, the heart of the Gold Coast shopping district, and overlooking the picturesque Nerang River.We are perfectly placed for a leisurely stroll to Surfers Paradise beach, world-class shopping, fantastic nightlife, restaurants galore and lots of fun attractions...Or you can just relax in comfort. The Gold Coast is brimming with fun filled activities including fishing charters, bungee jumping, motorbike tours, surfing lessons and even a few swings at one of the many leading golf courses at hand...And did we mention the beaches? And at the end of your busy day, return to your ideal Gold Coast hotel and relax in the comfort of your well appointed hotel room or suite, take a plunge in the pool or take an evening stroll along the promenade an soak up the atmosphere of the Gold Coast...Enjoy the vibe at your Gold Coast hotel with personality...Vibe Hotel Gold Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Splitty, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Vibe Hotel Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vibe Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Vibe Hotel Gold Coast Surfers Paradise, Australia