Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$104
  • Restaurant
Vibe Hotel Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)
US$117
US$88
  • Restaurant
Mantra Legends Hotel(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$100
  • Restaurant
QT Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$222
Peppers Soul(Surfers Paradise)
US$389
US$355
Mantra on View Hotel(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$103
  • Restaurant
Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$481
US$341
  • Pool
Paradise Resort Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)
US$185
  • Restaurant
Hilton Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$199
  • Beachfront
Q1 Resort and Spa(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$189
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewsgreat locationfamily roomshopping centreocean viewnice roomtour deskseafood buffetthe gold coasthigh floorcavill mallshort staystayed for nightsking bedpublic transporttram stopspa bathlight rail
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great location... close to everything... parking across the street cheaper than hotel rate. Breakfast is really really good we enjoyed it. New renovated rooms. A little bit noisy when we went due to renovation but apart from that really really convenient.

Stayed: December 2017
1  Thank Hazel Ivy R
NovotelSP, General Manager at Novotel Surfers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Hazel Ivy R,

Thank you for taking the time to write Trip Advisor post following your recent stay at Novotel Surfers Paradise, it is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback from our guests.

I will share your comments with my Team as just like me they will be very happy to know that you enjoyed your Breakfast experience, your renovated room and the great location of the Hotel in the heart of Surfers Paradise.

Thank you for your feedback hazel Ivy R and my Team and I hope to welcome you back to Novotel Surfers Paradise for your next visit to the Gold Coast very soon!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Met by smiling, happy staff, quickly checked in then off to the 31st floor, had booked a hinterland room, but was delightedly surprised to have been upgraded to ocean and river views and a welcome note with a fruit platter from the GM. The rooms had been upgraded since our last visit at the same time last year and we were pleased to see they had put in 2 armchairs and a desk chair instead of only one, and now the obligatory wall mounted large tv. Also new king size beds which were so comfortable, ( couldn't feel hubby move or get out of bed ) Buffet Breakfast was included and to be honest if someone leaves a buffet hungry then more fool them, choices varied each day and they now have an egg station. I would recommend this hotel to young, old and in between

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank Geraldine W

Dear Geraldine W,

I will share your comments with my Team as just like me they will be very happy to know that you enjoyed their friendly service, your spacious, upgraded room with it's new additions including the wall mounted TV and Novotel Live n Dream beds. I am pleased to read that you loved the buffet breakfast with it's variety of dishes on a daily basis and of course the omelette station!

Thank you for your endorsement Geraldine W and my Team and I hope to welcome you back to Novotel Surfers Paradise in the very near future!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The staff at the Novotel Gold Coast make this hotel stand out from the crowd. Without exception, every single team member my son and I interacted with during a recent stay impressed us with their obvious enthusiasm for making their guests' day. The hotel is undergoing a stylish refurbishment and the facilities in our comfortable, spacious room were just as high in quality as some of the Gold Coast's prestige brands. The Novotel Gold Coast was a real find - and fantastic staff like Check In leader, Chris and Concierge, Michael made us feel so welcome that we will definitely be back.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank aussiesseetheworld

Dear aussiesseetheworld,

I will share your comments with my Team including Chris and Michael, as just like me they will be very happy to know that you enjoyed their friendly service, your spacious, renovated room and the Hotel's facilities. We are very happy to know that we impressed you!

Thank you for your feedback aussiesseetheworld and my Team and I hope to welcome you both back to Novotel Surfers Paradise for your next visit to the Gold Coast very soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel was at a prime location. There were numerous food shops, groceries, malls, attractions around and the beach was just 5 minutes casual walk away. We stayed in an ocean-view room which offered an amazing view from the balcony. The room was clean and spacious and very comfortable. The staff were friendly and helpful. The amenities in the room were in abundance. The buffet breakfast we had each morning was awesome - lots of options and plenty of foods.

On the negative side, the WiFi speed was not up to the mark, I think this is the only place where the hotel needs a significant improvement. The interior and the exterior looks a bit old, but that was just an aesthetic issue and did not affect the comfort level. Finally, it would be a nice if the USB ports of the large LCD TV were not intentionally blocked (I believe that is to promote their own paid movie options).

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear abdfahim,

I will share your comments with my Team, as just like me they will be very happy to know that you enjoyed your spacious ocean view room and your positive interactions with the Team and the buffet breakfast.

Thank you for your feedback regarding the wifi, my Team and I are in the final stages of increasing the infrastructure throughout the Hotel which will improve the speed and reliability for all of our guests.

Thank you for your comments abdfahim and my Team and I hope to welcome you back to Novotel Surfers Paradise for your next visit to the Gold Coast very soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed at Novotel SP for a conference which was being held there. I’m not not a fan of SP, and normally stay further down the coast. The hotel is getting tired and progressively getting renovated. I got an older room, whilst a colleague got an renovated room. The hotel has all the facilities that you need and the rooms are comfortable. Staff, especially at the front desk, at times came across as disinterested and it took 30 minutes to get checked in.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Kane T

Dear Kane T,

Thank you for taking the time to write Trip Advisor post following your recent stay at Novotel Surfers Paradise, it is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback from our guests.

I am sorry to read that you were delayed at check in but then had the opportunity to enjoy the Hotel's facilities when you were not in conference. As you identified my Team and I are progressively working through the Hotel renovating and updating areas for the comfort of all of our guests.

I am sorry that you felt that certain members of the Team were disinterested and I am sure that they will be just as disappointed as I am to read these comments as the service of our guests is our main priority every day.

Thank you for your comments Kane T and my Team and I hope to welcome you back to Novotel Surfers Paradise for your next visit to the Gold Coast either for business or leisure very soon!