My wife and I stayed at the new QT in early July and can't wait to go back when the renovations are complete. The food and beverage options were nothing short of incredible and worth going for alone. Stingray is like no other bar on the Coast (thankfully) and we could have spent every night there with good music, drinks and staff making it perfect for a pre dinner drink, casual meal or nightcap. Bazaar was just that - bizarre! Hands down the best buffet i have ever seen, but that would be selling it short. You have got to check this place out to believe it. We are looking forward to our next trip north already!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an enviable location easy walking distance to the beach, Cavill Avenue shopping and the entertainment district, QT Gold Coast blends first class service with inspired facilities. Formerly the Gold Coast International Hotel, QT Gold Coast is a designer hotel haven unlike anything Surfer’s Paradise has seen before. Relax in our revamped pool area, energise on one of two newly re-topped tennis courts or indulge in the all new market place style Bazaar restaurant after sipping a coastal cocktail creation from Stingray Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MrandMrsSmith, Booking.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your QT Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Qt Gold Coast Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hotel Gold Coast International
- Gold Coast International Surfers Paradise
- QT Gold Coast Surfers Paradise, Australia