My partner and I were given a voucher for Xmas from our kids for 1 nights accommodation buffet dinner and buffet brekky they booked for 11th February which was also my birthday weekend
I will start at the beginning smooth check in 18th floor hinterland view.... wasn't told which room were in but was written on the card this is the only negative that we have about this hotel
Loved the funky rooms and decor and I don't think at all that that anything was tacky in this hotel....Our buffet dinner was absolutely superb starting from the seafood hot and cold meats
prawn dumplings yummo and the sweets which was on a wooden board didn't look like anything but just loved the popping candy..Mark was the floor manager and he explained everything to us in detail and how it all worked...Angela was our waitress for the night and she was fantastic and filled my icebowl without me asking (that's for my chardy) job well done also I loved the idea that you could get a wine carafe of 500 mls....went to the stingray bar to check it out.... it was pumping (our kids go there)but we decided no it was 10 deep at the bar so we toddled up to our room
so glad we did cos we were up nice and early for our brekky and we were greeted by Laurie
who was just so bubbly and our breakfast was the best we have ever had and yes we too have travelled all around the world and I don't review if I feel they don't deserve it (not into negative reviews).
We met Franca on the 18th floor she was cleaning the rooms and she was very animated and very friendly...Thanks Franca and all the best...had a swim in the pool after we had been down to the beach and knew it was time to go and check out...boo hoo we only live 10mins away but we didn't want to leave we wanted to have lunch in the buffet and go and listed to some music in the stingray bar...but all good things must come to an end.....the checkout was fantastic and we met Kim I just loved her hair....we will definitely be back for staying and for eating...We live on the Gold Coast and sometimes you just don't appreciate what's in your own back yard...Thank You once again QT you made my birthday and I firmly believe you get what you give ps we loved our beds and pillows where can we get the pillows from? also how fantastic to have a hair dryer that is not stuck to the wall (remington so cute)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an enviable location easy walking distance to the beach, Cavill Avenue shopping and the entertainment district, QT Gold Coast blends first class service with inspired facilities. Formerly the Gold Coast International Hotel, QT Gold Coast is a designer hotel haven unlike anything Surfer’s Paradise has seen before. Relax in our revamped pool area, energise on one of two newly re-topped tennis courts or indulge in the all new market place style Bazaar restaurant after sipping a coastal cocktail creation from Stingray Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your QT Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Qt Gold Coast Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hotel Gold Coast International
- Gold Coast International Surfers Paradise
- QT Gold Coast Surfers Paradise, Australia