I stayed for 10 days at the QT Gold Coast and it was a great stay. The atmosphere and the staff were friendly and nothing was too hard for them. Being part of a large conference, they also helped me with admin stuff i needed to get done at midnight.
Shaun at Cafe Fixx did fix the best cafe latte; the concierges were wonderful; the banquet staff so helpful and amazing; and the food was just so yummy. The staff at Spa Q were great.
The location is great - just a block away from the beach.
All in all, I would definitely go back to this hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an enviable location easy walking distance to the beach, Cavill Avenue shopping and the entertainment district, QT Gold Coast blends first class service with inspired facilities. Formerly the Gold Coast International Hotel, QT Gold Coast is a designer hotel haven unlike anything Surfer’s Paradise has seen before. Relax in our revamped pool area, energise on one of two newly re-topped tennis courts or indulge in the all new market place style Bazaar restaurant after sipping a coastal cocktail creation from Stingray Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Priceline, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your QT Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Qt Gold Coast Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hotel Gold Coast International
- Gold Coast International Surfers Paradise
- QT Gold Coast Surfers Paradise, Australia