I stayed at QT for 3 days, for a work-related conference. The hotel has a neat '1950's Miami' surf theme - all the way from decorations and fittings to staff uniforms.
The hotel was refurbished in 2011 and is like new. The accommodation and conference facilities are first class - a light breezy atmosphere.
The hotel is one block back from the beach, and just a short walk to the Cavill Avenue shops.
The bar/bistro has an excellent menu - loved the Mexican stuff.
I'll be back here to stay with my family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an enviable location easy walking distance to the beach, Cavill Avenue shopping and the entertainment district, QT Gold Coast blends first class service with inspired facilities. Formerly the Gold Coast International Hotel, QT Gold Coast is a designer hotel haven unlike anything Surfer’s Paradise has seen before. Relax in our revamped pool area, energise on one of two newly re-topped tennis courts or indulge in the all new market place style Bazaar restaurant after sipping a coastal cocktail creation from Stingray Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your QT Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Qt Gold Coast Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hotel Gold Coast International
- Gold Coast International Surfers Paradise
- QT Gold Coast Surfers Paradise, Australia