We stayed at QT recently for 2 nights for a weekend holiday. We've booked a room with ocean views and it was really amazing! As soon as you walk in the room, the first thing you see is the view. The complimentary home-made lemonade was also good. Room is clean, bathroom is a bit small but clean, housekeeping cleaned the room during the day when we were out and staff are very friendly and helpful. QT is not the typical classy hotel, it's rather hip with its 50's/modern style. The hotel is somewhat close to the beach (3 to 5 mins walk) and a short walk to Cavill Avenue shops and restaurants. The breakfast buffet at The Bazaar was also good. The dinner buffet was great and if you have a sweet tooth (like me), you're in for a treat with the dessert and candy buffet. I highly recommend to try The Bazaar either for breakfast or dinner or both! Will definitely come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an enviable location easy walking distance to the beach, Cavill Avenue shopping and the entertainment district, QT Gold Coast blends first class service with inspired facilities. Formerly the Gold Coast International Hotel, QT Gold Coast is a designer hotel haven unlike anything Surfer’s Paradise has seen before. Relax in our revamped pool area, energise on one of two newly re-topped tennis courts or indulge in the all new market place style Bazaar restaurant after sipping a coastal cocktail creation from Stingray Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, HRS, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your QT Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Qt Gold Coast Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hotel Gold Coast International
- Gold Coast International Surfers Paradise
- QT Gold Coast Surfers Paradise, Australia