The QT hotel on the Gold Coast is full of surprising delights. The decor is modern and funky, the rooms are large and comfortable and the hotel has a chic ambience.
The Bazzar restaurant resembles a Provendor's store and not Is not only impressive to wander through and be amazed by the variety of fare on offer, the quality of the meals are second to none.
Add to this, the friendly and attentive staff and the complimentary jug of home-made lemonade delivered to your room on arrival.
The location is also a plus, one block from the beach and a short five minute stroll into the restaurant precinct of Surfers Paradise.
All in all a wonderful experience for holiday makers and business travelers alike.
One stay and you will be back for more. I know I will.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an enviable location easy walking distance to the beach, Cavill Avenue shopping and the entertainment district, QT Gold Coast blends first class service with inspired facilities. Formerly the Gold Coast International Hotel, QT Gold Coast is a designer hotel haven unlike anything Surfer’s Paradise has seen before. Relax in our revamped pool area, energise on one of two newly re-topped tennis courts or indulge in the all new market place style Bazaar restaurant after sipping a coastal cocktail creation from Stingray Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your QT Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Qt Gold Coast Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hotel Gold Coast International
- Gold Coast International Surfers Paradise
- QT Gold Coast Surfers Paradise, Australia