We had a good one night stay in an ocean floor room up on floor 17.
- Sensible price, further discount available if you join their rewards program (it's free)
- Stingray bar, good vibe, good drinks and only a short stumble to the elevator
- Bazaar, a unique dining experience, makes sure you ask lots of questions otherwise you will get very confused
- Well stock gym
- Everything in room you have to pay for and I couldn't help feeling attempts were being made to trick you using things, e.g. the plastic bottles of mineral water on the bedside tables (included on minibar price list), postcards left scattered across the desk , nespresso coffee pods.
- Building works outside at the moment
I would definitely stay there again, compared to other Surfers options its great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an enviable location easy walking distance to the beach, Cavill Avenue shopping and the entertainment district, QT Gold Coast blends first class service with inspired facilities. Formerly the Gold Coast International Hotel, QT Gold Coast is a designer hotel haven unlike anything Surfer’s Paradise has seen before. Relax in our revamped pool area, energise on one of two newly re-topped tennis courts or indulge in the all new market place style Bazaar restaurant after sipping a coastal cocktail creation from Stingray Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your QT Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Qt Gold Coast Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hotel Gold Coast International
- Gold Coast International Surfers Paradise
- QT Gold Coast Surfers Paradise, Australia