We ended up here via a cheap hotel room site, so were not sure what to expect. What a funky fun place. Right from the girl at the door, so helpful, all of the staff were friendly & courteous, even to us twice the age of most of the customers. The rooms are bright, 60's inspired, the bed was huge & so comfortable, Bathroom was also big and the products best I have used, fluffy towels worth a mention too. its is just out of central Surfers , but quieter and easy to walk to the mall . we will defiantly be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an enviable location easy walking distance to the beach, Cavill Avenue shopping and the entertainment district, QT Gold Coast blends first class service with inspired facilities. Formerly the Gold Coast International Hotel, QT Gold Coast is a designer hotel haven unlike anything Surfer’s Paradise has seen before. Relax in our revamped pool area, energise on one of two newly re-topped tennis courts or indulge in the all new market place style Bazaar restaurant after sipping a coastal cocktail creation from Stingray Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your QT Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Qt Gold Coast Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hotel Gold Coast International
- Gold Coast International Surfers Paradise
- QT Gold Coast Surfers Paradise, Australia