I stayed at your hotel on the 27th hotel and I got kicked off 2 floors!! On level 2 I was sitting on a chair waiting for a friend for about 10 minutes and a staff member came up to me and told me to go away and sit somewhere else! I was very annoyed by this! I never saw anything that said "NO SITTING ON CHAIRS"
I also wanted to look around the hotel and see what the views were like so I went to the lift and pressed level 22 which is the top level in the hotel, as soon as I got on that level a security person said I was on the wrong level. All I wanted to do was see the view and look out... Then the next day I tried to go up and and see the lookout again I got kicked out by the cleaners saying they would kick me out of the hotel!
It was not a very pleasant stay for my girlfriend and me. Very disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an enviable location easy walking distance to the beach, Cavill Avenue shopping and the entertainment district, QT Gold Coast blends first class service with inspired facilities. Formerly the Gold Coast International Hotel, QT Gold Coast is a designer hotel haven unlike anything Surfer’s Paradise has seen before. Relax in our revamped pool area, energise on one of two newly re-topped tennis courts or indulge in the all new market place style Bazaar restaurant after sipping a coastal cocktail creation from Stingray Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your QT Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Qt Gold Coast Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hotel Gold Coast International
- Gold Coast International Surfers Paradise
- QT Gold Coast Surfers Paradise, Australia