Stayed at the QT for 2 nights beginning NYE. Having moved to Sydney from the Gold Coast 10 years ago I was keen to see what the GCI had turned into. I was pleasantly surprised! Great hotel and features throughout. Rooms were amazing and loved everything about them. Had the buffet breakfast one morning and it was one of the best I have had in OZ! Nothing beats the Vegas buffets but QT have come pretty close! The only things that need improving would be the customer service, as it can be hit and miss during your stay. Also when we holiday on the Gold Coast we like to stay for the pool area as the you don't want to visit the beach everyday! The pool could really do with more deck chairs - 25 in total for a hotel which I would assume can house more than 500 guests?? We couldn't get a chair both days we went to the pool :( Other than those two flaws the hotel was fantastic!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an enviable location easy walking distance to the beach, Cavill Avenue shopping and the entertainment district, QT Gold Coast blends first class service with inspired facilities. Formerly the Gold Coast International Hotel, QT Gold Coast is a designer hotel haven unlike anything Surfer’s Paradise has seen before. Relax in our revamped pool area, energise on one of two newly re-topped tennis courts or indulge in the all new market place style Bazaar restaurant after sipping a coastal cocktail creation from Stingray Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your QT Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Qt Gold Coast Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hotel Gold Coast International
- Gold Coast International Surfers Paradise
- QT Gold Coast Surfers Paradise, Australia