The recently renovated hotel has a fun hip feel. The rooms have everything you expect and a bit more. We had a oceanview room and even from the 9th floor the view was fantastic. The retro fitout of the room just brings a smile to your face. I don't normally like buffet breakfasts but Bazaar does a great breakfast buffet with the addition of some made to order stations and other "fun" touches.. The Stringray lounge was good for some afternoon drinks, however it turns into a very noisy bar/nightclub on Friday night (not that we could hear it from our room). If you're looking for somewhere at the Coast that is a bit fun, cool and hip then definitely give this a go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an enviable location easy walking distance to the beach, Cavill Avenue shopping and the entertainment district, QT Gold Coast blends first class service with inspired facilities. Formerly the Gold Coast International Hotel, QT Gold Coast is a designer hotel haven unlike anything Surfer’s Paradise has seen before. Relax in our revamped pool area, energise on one of two newly re-topped tennis courts or indulge in the all new market place style Bazaar restaurant after sipping a coastal cocktail creation from Stingray Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Expedia, TravelUp, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your QT Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Qt Gold Coast Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hotel Gold Coast International
- Gold Coast International Surfers Paradise
- QT Gold Coast Surfers Paradise, Australia