Upfront I'd like to state that we were staying on Reward Nights - so FOC room.
Modern decor, combfy beds, small but functional bathroom. Pool was a bit on the small side and got full/ busy very quickly (full of splashing kids) - luckily we prefer the beach.
Loved the plunger coffee available in the room and amentities.
Food at outlets was very good although service was very slow the night we frequented the downstairs bar - not sure why as it certainly wasn't full. Several staff members walked past, made eye contact with us and kept on going...strange...
Utilised the free bike hire and rode to Broadbeach - fun. Loved the free soda / drinks in Reception.
It was nice to be acknowledged as a Platinimum member and received a lovely afternoon tea of macaroons delivered to the room when we arrived - thank you.
All in all a very pleasant stay in a good location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an enviable location easy walking distance to the beach, Cavill Avenue shopping and the entertainment district, QT Gold Coast blends first class service with inspired facilities. Formerly the Gold Coast International Hotel, QT Gold Coast is a designer hotel haven unlike anything Surfer’s Paradise has seen before. Relax in our revamped pool area, energise on one of two newly re-topped tennis courts or indulge in the all new market place style Bazaar restaurant after sipping a coastal cocktail creation from Stingray Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your QT Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Qt Gold Coast Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hotel Gold Coast International
- Gold Coast International Surfers Paradise
- QT Gold Coast Surfers Paradise, Australia