Surfers Paradise seems to have lost its way lately but this hotel brings back some of the old magic. Though I was there for a conference I went into "relax mode" the moment the porter came out to the car to take my luggage. Both check in and check out were easy. The rooms are bright, with big comfortable beds a nice little balcony, function bathroom with a easy to use shower.. Not much bench space to store toiletries, not a problem for me but a couple may find it inconvenient.. Had dinner at Yamagen which we all found fantastic. Had lunch at Stringray Bar, very good value with friendly service. At night the bar gets busy and service can be slow. Breakfast was a fantastic buffet, perhaps the best I have had at an Australian hotel. I can't give the hotel a fill 5 stars though because of the internet charges. $9 an hour or $18 for 24 hours. This is just robbery in this day and age. It takes the shine of an otherwise great hotel experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an enviable location easy walking distance to the beach, Cavill Avenue shopping and the entertainment district, QT Gold Coast blends first class service with inspired facilities. Formerly the Gold Coast International Hotel, QT Gold Coast is a designer hotel haven unlike anything Surfer’s Paradise has seen before. Relax in our revamped pool area, energise on one of two newly re-topped tennis courts or indulge in the all new market place style Bazaar restaurant after sipping a coastal cocktail creation from Stingray Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your QT Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Qt Gold Coast Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hotel Gold Coast International
- Gold Coast International Surfers Paradise
- QT Gold Coast Surfers Paradise, Australia