I stayed at the QT Gold Coast for two nights in December with my partner and two children. We stayed in a King Suite with an ocean view. We were really happy with everything the hotel had to offer. A wonderful lobby (with refreshing drinks upon arrival), stylish, colourful and just a little bit quirky. Very surf dude chic! Check in was easy and the reception staff were really friendly. Upon entering our room we were really happy. Great size, sofa bed made up for the kids and turned down of an evening. Second toilet (meaning they didn't have to come through our room at night to use ours). Lovely décor and a simply amazing view. Such a close walk to the beach too! We had a package that included breakfast for us all and a dinner one night in the hotels Bazaar restaurant. I must confess to being a little sceptical about a buffet - however this was perhaps the most outstanding buffet I have ever encountered. We had a wonderful dinner and were really happy with the standard of the food. Breakfast too was great - the kids loved the little juices in bottles and the chocolate milk (and donuts)!!! We also at lunch at the Stingray bar (yummy cocktails) the day we left and this was really tasty - I am looking forward to eating there again! Overall a brilliant stay - adults and kids alike were very happy..... Staff wonderful, room great (and clean), great food and drinks available and the spa was excellent! Just a short cab ride from theme parks (I believe there is a bus you can catch too)..... I'm very much looking forward to our next stay. Room and spa treatments already booked! Thanks QT!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an enviable location easy walking distance to the beach, Cavill Avenue shopping and the entertainment district, QT Gold Coast blends first class service with inspired facilities. Formerly the Gold Coast International Hotel, QT Gold Coast is a designer hotel haven unlike anything Surfer’s Paradise has seen before. Relax in our revamped pool area, energise on one of two newly re-topped tennis courts or indulge in the all new market place style Bazaar restaurant after sipping a coastal cocktail creation from Stingray Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your QT Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Qt Gold Coast Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hotel Gold Coast International
- Gold Coast International Surfers Paradise
- QT Gold Coast Surfers Paradise, Australia