Stayed here for a conference for 5 days! Staff were helpful and friendly. Rooms are very clean and spacious! Very retro trendy hotel! Food in Stingray is good. Room Service food is poor. The standout is the breakfast is is amazing! The choice is second to none, there is nothing you I'll wish for! Location. To the each is fantastic, a short walk. When the tram service finally gets up and running for the general public it will make everything much more accessible! Nice place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an enviable location easy walking distance to the beach, Cavill Avenue shopping and the entertainment district, QT Gold Coast blends first class service with inspired facilities. Formerly the Gold Coast International Hotel, QT Gold Coast is a designer hotel haven unlike anything Surfer’s Paradise has seen before. Relax in our revamped pool area, energise on one of two newly re-topped tennis courts or indulge in the all new market place style Bazaar restaurant after sipping a coastal cocktail creation from Stingray Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your QT Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Qt Gold Coast Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hotel Gold Coast International
- Gold Coast International Surfers Paradise
- QT Gold Coast Surfers Paradise, Australia