This hotel is fab! The decor etc is amazing! Room is spacious, clean, and comfie bed. The breakfast buffet is amazing...so much to choose from (a bit pricey though) The location is good...10 minute walk to center of surfers, is a lovely walk along the esplanade.
Only negative point was the noise levels of outside, although we were on the 18th floor, we could hear every car eccelerate, horn etc.
Overall, beautiful hotel in good location
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an enviable location easy walking distance to the beach, Cavill Avenue shopping and the entertainment district, QT Gold Coast blends first class service with inspired facilities. Formerly the Gold Coast International Hotel, QT Gold Coast is a designer hotel haven unlike anything Surfer’s Paradise has seen before. Relax in our revamped pool area, energise on one of two newly re-topped tennis courts or indulge in the all new market place style Bazaar restaurant after sipping a coastal cocktail creation from Stingray Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your QT Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Qt Gold Coast Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hotel Gold Coast International
- Gold Coast International Surfers Paradise
- QT Gold Coast Surfers Paradise, Australia