Well worth staying just for the breakfast and the margarita's. Spunky staff! The Kardashian theme in the rooms had mixed reactions - but then I just had another tequila and it all looked grey anyway! Japanese Restaurant - great food. Great views! Far enough away from centre of Surfers to avoid any trash!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an enviable location easy walking distance to the beach, Cavill Avenue shopping and the entertainment district, QT Gold Coast blends first class service with inspired facilities. Formerly the Gold Coast International Hotel, QT Gold Coast is a designer hotel haven unlike anything Surfer’s Paradise has seen before. Relax in our revamped pool area, energise on one of two newly re-topped tennis courts or indulge in the all new market place style Bazaar restaurant after sipping a coastal cocktail creation from Stingray Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your QT Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Qt Gold Coast Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hotel Gold Coast International
- Gold Coast International Surfers Paradise
- QT Gold Coast Surfers Paradise, Australia